- Name: Acronis True Image 2020 Build 21400
- File Size: 597.0MB
- Date: 3 Oct 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $49.99
- Eval: 30 days (Disk cloning is disabled. When booting from an Acronis bootable media, the only available operation is recovery.)
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7(SP1)/8/8.1/10/Windows Home Server 2011
- Hardware Requirements: CPU that supports SSE instructions, 1GB RAM, 1.5GB free disk space, CD-RW/DVD-RW drive or USB drive.
- Other Requirements: None.
Acronis True Image, the most reliable, easy-to-use and secure personal backup software and the only backup that actively defends your files against ransomware. More than 5.5 million customers worldwide rely on our technology.
You can back up everything: including operating systems, applications, settings, photos, videos, files, social media accounts from PCs, Macs, iOS and Android devices. Dual protection ensures your data is secured locally and in the cloud for quick recovery. Back up your full system to a local drive, NAS, or the cloud to return your computer to the exact state it was in before any data was lost. Features include:
- Acronis Active Protection 2.0: Artificial intelligence-based technology that protects original data, backup files, and the backup application from ransomware attacks.
- Active Disk Cloning: Clone an active Windows system directly to a USB external drive or local drive without stopping your system and restarting Windows using bootable media.
- Backup Activity and Statistics: Visual backup. See the amount of data you've backed up, the number of backup versions in storage, and a color coded breakdown of file types (photos, videos, music, documents, etc.).
- Converts to Virtual Hard Drive: Test different programs and system settings, or run your system on a virtual machine by converting your full image backup to a virtual hard disk format.
- WinPE Media Builder: Easily create boot media so you can recover your system to the same or new hardware. Create a WinPE environment to quickly resolve driver configuration issues.
- Continuous Cloud Backups: Back up to the cloud, capturing incremental changes as often as every five minutes without having to stop what you are doing.
- Wireless mobile backup to NAS: Back up your mobile device automatically to network-attached storage (NAS), as well as your local Mac or PC, using the local Wi-Fi connection.