- Name: Acronis True Image 2020.24.5.22510
- File Size: 600.91MB
- Date: 13 Mar 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $49.99
- Eval: 30 days (Disk cloning is disabled. When booting from an Acronis bootable media, the only available operation is recovery.)
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7(SP1)/8/8.1/10/Windows Home Server 2011
- Hardware Requirements: CPU that supports SSE instructions, 1GB RAM, 1.5GB free disk space, CD-RW/DVD-RW drive or USB drive.
- Other Requirements: None.
Acronis True Image, the most reliable, easy-to-use and secure personal backup software and the only backup that actively defends your files against ransomware. More than 5.5 million customers worldwide rely on our technology.
You can back up everything: including operating systems, applications, settings, photos, videos, files, social media accounts from PCs, Macs, iOS and Android devices. Dual protection ensures your data is secured locally and in the cloud for quick recovery. Back up your full system to a local drive, NAS, or the cloud to return your computer to the exact state it was in before any data was lost. Features include:
- Acronis Active Protection 2.0: Artificial intelligence-based technology that protects original data, backup files, and the backup application from ransomware attacks.
- Active Disk Cloning: Clone an active Windows system directly to a USB external drive or local drive without stopping your system and restarting Windows using bootable media.
- Backup Activity and Statistics: Visual backup. See the amount of data you've backed up, the number of backup versions in storage, and a color coded breakdown of file types (photos, videos, music, documents, etc.).
- Converts to Virtual Hard Drive: Test different programs and system settings, or run your system on a virtual machine by converting your full image backup to a virtual hard disk format.
- WinPE Media Builder: Easily create boot media so you can recover your system to the same or new hardware. Create a WinPE environment to quickly resolve driver configuration issues.
- Continuous Cloud Backups: Back up to the cloud, capturing incremental changes as often as every five minutes without having to stop what you are doing.
- Wireless mobile backup to NAS: Back up your mobile device automatically to network-attached storage (NAS), as well as your local Mac or PC, using the local Wi-Fi connection.
- Name: GRBackPro Professional Backup 9.0.78
- File Size: 4.94MB
- Date: 8 Apr 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $59.00
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows XP/2000/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2012
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided
- Other Requirements: None
- Notes: This is the x86 version.
What if you can no longer access your valuable data because of a hard drive problem? GRBackPro is a Windows data backup program that helps protect you from such event. You can define multiple backup sessions: back up a whole disk, a single folder or just a few files. An integrated scheduler will let you start your backup automatically without any intervention, even if your PC is in stand-by, and you can set conditions such as paths available, no user input and CPU loading to fine tune your backup process. GRBackPro supports networks, USB drives, hard drives and all removable hard drives. Tapes are not supported unless seen as a drive letter. You can install it as a Windows Service to have your backups start even if no users are logged in. It supports Windows Volume Shadow Copy on both 64 and 32 bit Systems in order to backup open and locked files. GRBackPro let you handle long path names up to 1024 characters. Unicode file names are supported even inside the zip archives. You can span multiple destination disks so that you can easily build a multi disk backup set. Split mode to easily burn DVDs after the backup has been completed. An History mode let you keep multiple backup sets. Integrated restore facility to easily restore your files or whole backups and also keep two or more PCs synchronized. You can execute one or more tasks before and/or after the backup, such as start/stop/restart services close an application, start a program, pause the backup, open a message box, end a process or send an email (which lets you send the backup log report if any error has been found in the backup. Registry backup both locally (for an easy manual restore) or on the destination disk. Automatic software update facility allows you to easily update. Fully featured backup software with many professional options built to solve any data backup problem. GRBackPro is very suitable for inexperienced users because it integrates a Backup Wizard that guides the user through the process. More info-GRSoftware