- Name: Active@ Disk Image 11.0.0
- File Size: 22.93MB
- Date: 5 May 2022
- License: Shareware
- Price: $39.00
- Eval: 21 days (fully functional, expires)
- Operating System: Windows XP(SP3)/7/8/8.1/10/11/Servers 2003/2008/2012/2016
- Hardware Requirements: Pentium compatible processor, CD/DVD drive (recommended)
- Other Requirements: n/a
- Language support: English
- Notes: Older Windows versions, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris for PC, etc. can be backed up by Raw Disk Image mode after booting up from Active@ Boot Disk Lite.
Developer's Description: Active@ Disk Image is a PC disk image software that can do a backup as well as clone the full hard drive. A backup image may be stored on a USB drive, network storage, burned directly to CD/DVD/BR discs, or kept on any other media.
- Key features of Active@ Disk Image:
- Create Backup Disk Image & Raw Disk Image
- Back up to almost any media
- Disk Image Explore
- Copy Disk to Disk feature (direct copying partitions with resizing)
- Scheduled incremental backups support (Pro version)
- Incremental backup of unknown file systems is supported.
- New in this release:
- Windows 11 support
- Active@ Boot Disk switched to WinPE based on Windows 11 v21H2 code base
- Revised logic for deleting of old backups, auto-deletion of incomplete backups
- Added more detailed error information
- Fixed app crash when incorrect check sum is detected
- Fixed Explorer crash when restoring a folder containing an empty folder
- Added detailed hardware information to the log
More info-LSoft Technologies Inc.
- Name: BackUp Maker 8.012
- File Size: 9.59MB
- Date: 5 Jan 2022
- License: Freeware (for private use)
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012/2019
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided
- Other Requirements: n/a
- Notes: n/a
Developer's Description: Viruses, user errors and computer crashes put you at risk to lose important data at any time. Therefore, it is crucial to secure your files regularly so that in cases of emergency, your computer data is still accessible.
BackUp Maker automatically stores your files and at the same time offers an intuitive functionality. Select your data, optionally set automatization for scheduled backups, select its destination and within an instant, your valuable documents are transferred in zip format to a hard drive, USB flash drive or directly to the Cloud as scheduled or according to circumstances.
To ensure that your sensitive data remains secure at all times, BackUp Maker provides a highly secured encryption of up to 256 bits (AES). It also enables you to transfer protected backups to a webserver through an FTP/FTPS upload.
- You can limitlessly secure information using BackUp Maker.
- Back-up only new and changed files.
- Generate as many backups as needed.
- Split the backup across multiple data storage devices and carry out random operations before or after backups!
More info-ASCOMP Software GmbH