- Name: CDRoller 18.104.22.168
- File Size: 13.6MB
- Date: 21 Nov 2018
- License: Shareware
- Price: $39.00
- Eval: 14 days (Unregistered version cannot save the recovered files)
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Pentium or compatible processor, 256MB RAM, 12MB free hard drive space, CD/DVD/Blu-ray drive.
- Other Requirements: None.
CDRoller is a powerful, easy-to-use and low-cost toolset for CD/DVD/BD/HD-DVD data recovery.
- Key features:
- Effectively retrieves the data from the discs created by "drag and drop" CD/DVD/BD writing software, such as well-known Sonic (Roxio, Adaptec) and Ahead Nero software packages.
- Finds and recovers the lost DVD movies and photos, created by a wide set of standalone devices, including Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Samsung and Sony DVD camcorders as well as standalone video recorders. Converts a "raw" DVD-video (VOB or VRO files) into MPEG files without loss of quality. Makes a new DVD-Video disc that can be played back in the most DVD players.
- Includes built-in CD/DVD/BD burner and eraser integrated into common shell.
- Recovers CD data written by Sony Mavica CD digital cameras.
- Includes built-in UDF Reader. No need to install UDF Reader from third-party.
- Finds and retrieves the lost files on UDF discs, including: accidently deleted files, files on quick-formatted disk, files on incorrectly closed disk, etc.
- Examines disc sectors at low level.
- Rescues the data from scratched, damaged or defective discs.
- Retrieves back up files from the disks recorded in several stages (multisession discs).
- Provides direct access to the hardware, bypassing the Windows File System. Supports SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD) layer under Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista.
- Tests disc readability.
- Extracts ISO Image file and burns it to a new disc.
- Retrieves lost files from flash memory cards.
- All features are integrated into a common and easy-to-use intuitive shell.
More info-Digital Atlantic Corp.
- Name: Disk Drill for Windows 4.0.486
- File Size: 44.7MB
- Date: 15 Aug 2019
- License: Freeware (Disk Drill offers free data recovery within 500 MB. PRO version unlocks unlimited recovery).
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, (32 and 64-bit supported)
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None.
Disk Drill is a do-it-yourself data recovery software for Windows. It will run on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10. If you accidentally deleted critical documents, music, movies, photo or other files from your computer, Disk Drill can help. It combines expert data recovery tools with utmost simplicity. It also comes with a completely free recovery of up to 500MB of lost data. In Disk Drill intensive Deep Scanning and surface Quick Recovery are amplified by powerful lost partition search and several file system healing methods. Disk Drill is fully-charged to recover data from your computer's system hard drive or almost any device you can connect to it, including external hard drives, USB flash drives, cameras, memory cards, MP3 players and more. Your storage device may be running on any file system: NTFS, FAT, HFS, EXT4, exFAT, or it may be erased or formatted, Disk Drill will do its best to recover deleted files in the most accurate way. Should you lose your data due to emptying of recycle bin, camera failure, missing backup disk, power disruption, improper partitioning, etc., Disk Drill's robust deleted file recovery can help in various cases. Get the free Disk Drill, connect and scan the drive the files were lost on. Disk Drill will find all the files and folders that are still recoverable. Select the ones you were looking for or go ahead and recover everything, so you could dedicate some time to sorting the data out later. Your data is recovered. Disk Drill for Windows also features "Recovery Vault" - the unique technology that works in the background of your file activity, secretly monitors deleted folders and stores the required meta-data to ease the deleted data recovery in future. Disk Drill can also monitor your disk's health via S.M.A.R.T. and warn you of any potential hardware issues.
New in this release:
- New UI; Faster scans
- Enhanced scan process management
- Data recovery from Bitlocker-protected drives
- Better preview
- Extended RAW support
- Smarter Recovery Vault feature
- All recoverable data can be mounted as a virtual drive
More info-508 Software LLC