- Name: ISOBuster 3.8
- File Size: 4.2MB
- Date: 27 Jun 2016
- License: Shareware
- Price: $39.95
- Eval: Some functions limited in trial version.
- Operating System: Windows 2000(SP4)/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements:Internet Explorer 4.0 or above.
- Language support: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Other, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Serbo- Croatian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
IsoBuster is high end but low cost software to do data recovery from CD, DVD, BD and HD DVD. By better Error handling and several retry-mechanisms IsoBuster has a fair chance of recovering your data. The use of alternative ways to get to the data means that you get the best out of your drive. Furthermore IsoBuster circumvents Windows and does everything by itself, it communicates directly with the devices and takes care of all the data interpretation. This means that it is not limited to what Windows can see and it is able to deal with all sorts of logical issues as well. As a result discs stay 'readable' after problems, such as a Buffer Under-run or a failed disc finalization, and all common file-systems, even the ones not supported by Windows are recognized and interpreted by the program. The program is however not limited by the file-system standards, it copes with a vast range of possible issues, hard coded or via virtual intelligence and on top of this it is able to build file lists based on file-signatures, independent from any file-system data. Supported file-systems are ISO9660, Romeo, Joliet, Rock Ridge, UDF 1.02 up to 2.6, HFS, HFS+, IFO/VOB for standard Video DVD but also DVD+VR specific. Additionally IsoBuster takes care of all sorts of drive-disc incompatibilities, such as support for Mount Rainier discs in non-Mount Rainier drives. All this means that any currently available optical disc (from CD to HD DVD to ...) is supported, even discs not created on Windows, such as Mac HFS discs or Mavica digital camera disc etc. Additional features are : The support of an enormous range of image files, which are identical copies of CD, BD or (HD)DVD saved into a file, they are dealt with as if they are actual discs. Creation of such image files. UDF, MRW and HFS remapping. Extraction of dat to mpg files from (S)VCDs. Scanning for lost files and folders. Support for discs created with drag and drop apps such as DCD, InCD, DLA, and much much more. More info-Smart Projects
- Name: Magic Partition Recovery 2.6
- File Size: 13.32MB
- Date: 15 Mar 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $99.95
- Eval: Save disabled
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/ Servers 2003/2012
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided
- Other Requirements: None
- Language Support: English, Arabic, ChineseSimplified, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Program Change Info: Windows 10 support, Save/Load Disk Analysis Process, full support for all builds and versions of Windows 8, adding support for a great number of previewed files (more than 200 types of files), Added Ukrainian language VMWare recovery
Recover lost information, repair broken partitions and rebuild damaged and missing file systems in fully automated mode. Magic Partition Recovery goes one step beyond what conventional data recovery products do. No matter how badly damaged your disk is and whether you have a file system on it or it's completely gone, Magic Partition Recovery can carefully recover your files and reconstruct the partition system structures based on what's still there.
Magic Partition Recovery can recover lost and deleted files of any type from all kinds of storage media. Tested with magnetic and solid-state hard drives, flash drives and memory cards, Magic Partition Recovery can recover all types of FAT and NTFS partitions, supports NTFS streams, and recovers all types of partitions created in the latest Windows 10 or 8.
With user-selectable fast and comprehensive scan modes, Magic Partition Recovery can undelete files from healthy partitions in minutes - or perform a deep analysis of corrupted hard drives, locating files by their content. In comprehensive analysis mode, Magic Partition Recovery can often recover files that were deleted months ago. Thanks to the deep analysis, Magic Partition Recovery can carefully reconstruct the file system if it's damaged, overwritten or lost as a result of user actions or a system failure.
In addition to file recovery, Magic Partition Recovery can completely repair corrupted partitions, recover reformatted and repartitioned hard drives, and rebuild the original file system based on information found during the comprehensive scan. These advanced data recovery modes allow for the most complete recovery, putting Magic Partition Recovery ahead of competition.
Advanced data recovery features don't make Magic Partition Recovery complicated. It's very easy to use thanks to intuitive, Windows Explorer-like user interface. You'll be able to see the complete list of all files, including deleted ones, access instant previews and recovery. More info-East Imperial Soft