- Name: Universal Document Converter 6.8
- File Size: 23.1MB
- Date: 16 Feb 2018
- License: Demo
- Price: $69.00/€59.00
- Eval: watermark on the destination document
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista(32/64-bit)/7(32/64-bit)/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Pentium IV 1.4Ghz, 512 MB RAM
- Other Requirements: None
- Language support: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, Arabic
Universal Document Converter is the most complete solution for the conversion of documents of any type into Adobe PDF or graphical files. The underlying basis of Universal Document Converter is the technology of virtual printing. As a result, exporting Microsoft Word documents, Microsoft Excel tables, Microsoft PowerPoint presentations and Autodesk AutoCAD drawings into a chosen format is not any more complicated than printing on a desktop printer. Universal Document Converter can assist you in preparing documents to be published on websites, protect them from unsanctioned copying and changes when sent by email, save tons of time while preparing PowerPoint presentations, and also simplify the process of sending materials to the print shop or publisher. In addition, you will be able to cut expenses on the development and implementation of a corporate document flow system. New in this release:
- Added Ability to add text or image watermark to searchable PDF.
- Extended Validation Code Signing Certificate applied to executable files of the program in order to avoid conflicting with anti-virus and other software.
- Minor stability improvements and fixes.
More info-fCoder Group, Inc