- Name: Secure IT Encryption Software 126.96.36.199
- File Size: 21.01MB
- Date: 3 Sep 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $29.95
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: x486 or better, 20 MB RAM
- Other Requirements: Not provided.
- Language Support: English, French, German
Cypherix's SecureIT File and Folder Encryption Software is an easy to use, feature packed program that protects all your files and folders using 448-bit strong Blowfish encryption. It includes a powerful, customizable file shredder. SecureIT File Encryption Software has the ability to generate self-decrypting email attachments that allows the user to send encrypted/secure email to anyone - the recipient need not have a copy of the program. This strong encryption software ensures that it is statistically impossible for an unauthorized person to access the encrypted data. It includes virtual keyboard and privilege mode option that can help to prevent a keylogger from capturing keystrokes. SecureIT is so simple to use. SIT 2000 is designed to meet the growing security and privacy needs of all computer users. The software combines ease of use with state of the art technology to ensure total security with a zero learning curve and maximum convenience. The program is fast, and requires relatively few computing resources and little time to encrypt files. The software provides full access control. SecureIT includes Password strength and monitor meter which is useful in setting up effective and strong passwords. No unauthorized access to encrypted data is possible under any circumstances, i.e. there are no 'back doors'. It ensures encryption of every type of file such as spreadsheet, graphic, or word processor. The software works on any kind of medium, whether removable drive (USB Flash Drive), CD/DVDs. Secure IT 2000 is transparent to the end user, designed to hide the complexities of encryption technology from the end user. It runs on all 32-bit as well as 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Family). More info-Cypherix Software
- Name: USB Safe Guard 188.8.131.52
- File Size: 18.07MB
- Date: 30 Jun 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $59.00
- Eval: 2 Uses
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.0/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012/2016/2019
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided
- Other Requirements: None provided
- Notes: n/a
Developer's Description: How to protect USB from the outside safely? Do you want to protect your USB data from being lost or stolen?
With the 'USB Safe Guard' product, you can easily change your regular USB to a secure USB. Secure USB can be opened as read/write or read only mode, you can also specify the expiration date and expiration count if you pass secure USB to others. Secure USB usage logs sent to you can be received by your email in real time. The logs include PC information using secure USB and when and where secure USB was used. Of course, you can remotely disable or discard secure USB, so you can prevent data leakage even if you lose your secure USB.
- You can change the general USB Hard Disk or USB Flash Disk to an encrypted secure USB.
- A secure USB is 5MB less than the normal USB size
- You can specify an expiration date and an expiration count when creating a secure USB.
- The documents are hidden in a secure USB, which can be retrieved only by entering the password.
- A secure USB can be read / write or read-only.
- You can change the policy for this secure USB even after creating a secure USB.
- You can view logs for a secure USB in real time.
- The log can be received by e-mail, and you can check the time, country, and local information using Secure USB in the e-mail.
- You can immediately disable secure USB in your mail.
Videos related to USB Safeguard:
- Quick Guide:https://youtu.be/6Gb-Fwtwm7s
- How to use secure USB:https://youtu.be/eASUS7dcsqc
- When anyone opens a Secure USB, you will receive tracking e-mail: https://youtu.be/D0f-aVb4tlw
- See more videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW9UHqHn07a5Tk_L2bmsXyw
More info-xSecuritas, Inc