- Name: FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro 126.96.36.1990
- File Size: 17.58MB
- Date: 11 Feb 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $59.95
- Eval: 15 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012, (32 and 64-bit supported)
- Hardware Requirements: Data/Fax Modem
- Other Requirements: None.
- Language Support: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Easy to use send and receive fax software for Windows. FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro manages your incoming and outgoing fax communications quickly, efficiently, and reliably. Whether you're a small business or an individual, FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro's advanced send and receive fax features turn your computer into sophisticated fax machine and eliminates the need for a stand-alone fax machine. From a single application you can send, receive, view and print faxes, organize fax documents, create and manage contacts and phonebooks and control all fax operations.
Whether you are sending a fax to a single recipient or broadcasting faxes to multiple recipients the FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro fax software provides the features you need. Produce professional looking faxes, even combine multiple documents into a single fax, and broadcast faxes to multiple recipients with just a few mouse clicks. With the FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro fax software you can fax directly from Windows applications and utilize powerful features such as broadcast faxing, delayed scheduling, fax to email, access to contacts stored in Microsoft Outlook, Windows Address Book and Windows Contacts, fax markup and annotation tools, custom designed cover pages, scanner support, resend previously sent faxes and complete Distinctive ring and Caller ID support.
Receive faxes on your computer with features that save you time and money. Avoid printing unwanted faxes and view received faxes on screen, print a copy, or save the fax for future review. Automatically forward received faxes to an email address or another fax number. You can even have received faxes automatically forwarded to your Microsoft Outlook Inbox to create a unified messaging solution. You can also block the reception of unwanted, unsolicited "junk faxes". More info-Thought Communications, Inc.
- Name: VentaFax & Voice 188.8.131.523
- File Size: 11.9MB
- Date: 21 Mar 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $49.95
- Eval: 30 days, Some features disabled.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: FAX capable modem
- Other Requirements: None
VentaFax is a full-featured fax and answering machine software with color fax support. It sends and receives faxes and turns your PC with a fax modem into a versatile answering machine with remote control and email integration. You can retrieve your fax and voice messages from any touchtone phone and also have your email messages and faxes forwarded to you as email attachments (in the Business versions). VentaFax also supports Caller ID (if available) and allows you to record a telephone conversation in one click. The user interface is friendly and intuitive, resembling a regular fax machine with buttons and controls. It even shows you the image of a fax page travelling through this fax machine's slot as you transmit and receive faxes. Ventafax is the one of a handful of software products that supports high-speed (up to 33600 bps) V34 Fax (Super G3) protocol. Ventafax also supports the TTS (Text-To-Speech) engines and will employ them to convert text files to speech. You can keep your announcements and outgoing voice messages as the sound (.WAV) files as well as the text files. Distinctive Ring service (if supported by your modem) is available even in Windows XP! Additional features include support for voice mailboxes, automatic voice/data/fax mode recognition and more. VentaFax is accessible from any Windows application, via a virtual printer driver. Need unlimited automated message delivery? Need mass fax and voice mails broadcasting? Find this and even more in VentaFax Business version. The Ventafax Business version expands the Home version's functionality with fax and voice messages broadcasting. You can automatically send a fax or voice message to as many destinations as you need. Need more? Multiline Business versions do their job using 2, 4 (up to 32) fax modems simultaneously. New in this release:
- You can now enable two-dimensional coding (MR) separately during fax transmission and reception. This can accelerate the reception and transmission of black-and-white faxes, but significant line noise can lead to greater than regular fax distortions compared with one-dimensional coding (MH). In order for two-dimensional conding to work, both parties need to support it.
- Regrouped the parameters on the IP telephony account settings tab. New settings added. In particular, the "Registration expiry, s" parameter lets you change the re-registration interval, which is sometimes required for some SIP servers.
- To simplify the work in the softphone mode (intended for making voice calls using IP telephony supporting fax reception and transmission), some changes were made to the user interface of the main window and some tips were added.
More info-Venta Association