- Name: Able Fax Tif View 184.108.40.206
- File Size: 35.39MB
- Date: 25 Nov 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $49.00/€35.00
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: Pentium 1Ghz, 512 MB RAM
- Other Requirements: None
- Language Support: English, Arabic, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
TIF, PDF, EPS, PS, AI, DCX viewer, editor and converter. Allows to view, edit, print, save, convert your files. Able Fax Tif View can convert one- and multipage files to standard TIFF/FAX format, jpeg, png, bmp, pcx, gif, dib, rle, tga, pdf, ps, eps and more. Able Fax Tif View can edit loaded images - extract, move, insert, delete, rotate, flip, invert pages, remove noise, deskewing image, color adjust, add margins. More info-GraphicRegion.com
- Name: Honeyview 5.35
- File Size: 7.63MB
- Date: 8 Sep 2020
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None.
Honeyview is very fast image and archived image viewing software. Honeyview can open common image formats including BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PSD, DDS, JXR, WebP, J2K, JP2, TGA, TIFF, PCX, PNM, and PPM. RAW formats such as DNG, CR2, CRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, RW2, PEF, SR2, RAF, WebP, DDS, PCX, and PNM can also be opened. It also allows viewing an archive without extraction - ideal for manga and cartoon viewing. Supported archive formats include ZIP, RAR, 7Z, LZH, TAR, ALZ, and EGG. Images can be viewed in various modes such as Fill and Parallel View. Slideshows are also supported with various transition effects. Favorite images can be copied to a user-selected "Photo Folder" for easy access and storage. If an image has GPS information, the location can be viewed on Google Maps. Honeyview supports Sound & Shot files in which images and sound are simultaneously recorded. New in this release:
- Fixed a buffer overrun vulnerability (KVE-2020-0652)
- Fixed a bug that some types of APNG files cannot be opened
- Fixed a bug that some types of BMP files cannot be opened
- Fixed a bug that some types of GIF files cannot be opened
- Other modifications.