- Name: WindowManager 5.3.3
- File Size: 747KB
- Date: 5 May 2018
- License: Shareware
- Price: $10.00
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/k7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012, (32 and 64-bit supported)
- Hardware Requirements: 1 MB free disk space
- Other Requirements: None
WindowManager helps you to improve your work flow by remembering and restoring the position and size of your programs and windows. Many programs don't remember their position and size between sessions and even Windows Explorer does not restore windows to their last position under Windows 7 or higher. This is where WindowManager steps in and makes sure your windows are placed exactly where you want them every time you open them. WindowManager even allows you to lock the position and size of any window, so that it will always open at the same spot no matter where you move it. The window handling is fully customizable and you can set up special rules for your favorite or most frequently used windows. You can also make WindowManager send keystrokes or mouse-clicks to a program when its window is opened, run additional programs and other advanced actions. With WindowManager, you can also minimize most windows to the system tray. New in this release:
- New: more status messages in real time monitor dialog.
- Fix: small glitch in follow options (position, size, etc.).
- Name: Virtual Serial Port Driver 9.0
- File Size: 5.5MB
- Date: 28 Aug 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $139.95/€137.95
- Eval: 14 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2012/2016
- Hardware Requirements: Pentium II class at least 300 MHz; RAM: 128 MB; 15 MB of initial free disk space
- Other Requirements: None.
The main goal of Virtual Serial Port Driver by Eltima Software creates virtual COM port pairs. Virtual serial ports created in VSPD behave as if they were real ports and are taken for the real ones with the serial applications. Via these ports serial applications can communicate with each other and transfer data via virtual null-modem cable. The data written to one virtual serial port can be instantly read from the other. Virtual serial ports created in VSPD support all serial port settings, strict baudrate emulation, HandFlow control and signal lines. After virtual COM port pair was created, one can see these ports in Device manager, moreover these ports are available automatically at system startup, even prior to logon. Virtual Serial Port Driver is available in a GUI version as well as a driver version with API for those who are going to use it in their own product. More info-Eltima Software