- Name: Money Calendar 5.1.1608.801
- File Size: 7.8MB
- Date: 27 Sep 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $29.95
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/87/8/10/Servers 2003/2012
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None
Completely new, yet the simplest way to keep an eye on your money daily is to use calendar. But to not merely look at it the way you did it before - record your revenues and expenses right on the calendar.
With the calendar accounting, you can easily see your financial state for the current month, review your last month's expenses and, most importantly, properly plan your upcoming income and expenses.
The software includes all necessary money management functions. You can maintain multiple accounts simultaneously, manage different income and expense categories. You can even set limits for expense categories and be notified when these limits are exceeded. The program offers 6 different types of reports and allows using those for generating custom reports. The multi-currency support is designed to let you completely forget about any problems with transferring money between accounts in different currencies. Our idea of multi-currency appears to be unique, therefore, this is the only application where today's exchange rate for Euro differs from the yesterday's and, certainly, from the one that was current two days ago. These are just the basic functions and distinctive features of the software.
To this day, Money Calendar is a perfect solution for managing personal finances, ideal for home users and for freelancers. More info-Sketchman Studio
- Name: MoneyLine Professional Edition 3.00
- File Size: 549KB
- Date: 13 Jun 2018
- License: Shareware
- Price: $49.99
- Eval: 14 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2012
- Hardware Requirements: None provided.
- Other Requirements: None provided.
MoneyLine Personal Finance Software gives you easy and quick access to all of your important financial and spending data. You can also digitally balance your checkbook. MoneyLine Professional tracks all of your money, spending and bank accounts in one place. You can stay organized and in control of your finances. Features include:
- Checkbook register for savings, checking and all of your personal accounts.
- Track additional accounts including credit cards.
- Connect and download transactions directly from your bank.
- Input and edit journal entries manually.
- Cross check purchases and transactions against your bank statement .
- Monitor transfers between accounts.
- Categorize income and expenses by category and payee to help track and manage your spending.
More info-NCH Software