- Name: iCash 7.7.1
- File Size: 53.27MB
- Date: 26 Apr 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $39.90
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: 25 Mb Hard Disk
- Other Requirements: None provided
- Language Support: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
iCash is a software intended to control your personal finance, keeping track of incomes, expenses, credits, debts and Banks transactions for you. As simple as creating the accounts you need and move money between them! You don't even need to know about accounting or even care about it! Your finances depends largely on good organization that lets you know where your money comes from and to where it goes. iCash is an easy-to-use, full featured and multi-purpose Personal Finance Manager tool for Macintosh and Windows intended to help you control all kinds of money issues. iCash can serve several small accounting needs for either private users, or clubs, associations, self-employed, small businesses or simply to be used at home, making keeping track of incomes, expenses and Banks transactions a snap. With a few clicks you can begin creating accounts and making transactions in minutes. iCash is versatil and user-friendly. For this reason it doesn't use the principle of double-entry bookkeeping making it much easier to be used by people with very little or no accounting knowledge at all. Simply create accounts for all your expenses, incomes, Banks... and start moving money between them! iCash will then allow you to find out where all your money comes from and where it goes. All accounts are well organized according to user-defined categories and built-in types so reports can be tailored to include all records or only ones meeting specified criteria. Cash also allows you to have as many money manager documents as necessary so you can control almost anything from Clubs, associations, home and so on at the same time. More info-Max Programming, S.L.
- Name: Money Calendar 5.1.1608.801
- File Size: 7.8MB
- Date: 27 Sep 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $29.95
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/87/8/10/Servers 2003/2012
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None
Completely new, yet the simplest way to keep an eye on your money daily is to use calendar. But to not merely look at it the way you did it before - record your revenues and expenses right on the calendar.
With the calendar accounting, you can easily see your financial state for the current month, review your last month's expenses and, most importantly, properly plan your upcoming income and expenses.
The software includes all necessary money management functions. You can maintain multiple accounts simultaneously, manage different income and expense categories. You can even set limits for expense categories and be notified when these limits are exceeded. The program offers 6 different types of reports and allows using those for generating custom reports. The multi-currency support is designed to let you completely forget about any problems with transferring money between accounts in different currencies. Our idea of multi-currency appears to be unique, therefore, this is the only application where today's exchange rate for Euro differs from the yesterday's and, certainly, from the one that was current two days ago. These are just the basic functions and distinctive features of the software.
To this day, Money Calendar is a perfect solution for managing personal finances, ideal for home users and for freelancers. More info-Sketchman Studio
- Checkbook register for savings, checking and all of your personal accounts.
- Track additional accounts including credit cards.
- Connect and download transactions directly from your bank.
- Input and edit journal entries manually.
- Cross check purchases and transactions against your bank statement .
- Monitor transfers between accounts.
- Categorize income and expenses by category and payee to help track and manage your spending.
More info-NCH Software