- Name: DetachPipe Free 7.8.1
- File Size: 12.7MB
- Date: 7 Nov 2015
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10, (32 and 64-bit operating systems supported)
- Hardware Requirements: Not Provided.
- Other Requirements: Microsoft Outlook 2000/2003/2007/2010/2013
DetachPipe is an Add On integrated into Microsoft Outlook for one-click saving, compressing and deleting of attachments. A convenient hyperlink is left in each email and attachments can be saved with the original or a new name and saved in a folder structure based on several email variables (sender, subject, date etc). DetachPipe can automatically save incoming attachments, and even re-attaches files if you forward the original email (just like normal). If you just reply to an email then the attachment links are removed. Outgoing attachments can be compressed or deleted (since you already have a copy). If you delete an email then the associated files are removed. Duplicate attachments are merged together - saving even more space! Unsafe attachments are automatically renamed on send, and a recovery note for the recipient is added to the email. Links can be updated if you move the documents. DetachPipe also includes sharing of large attachments via an integrated online service, or via integration with DropBox.com. Just like email, uploaded attachments are NEVER public - they are ONLY accessible to the sender and recipients. Just like email, recipients can forward attachments, unless you check the 'Your Eyes Only' option, which prevents forwarding. This can be really handy for sensitive business documents, and even for developers to send software patches to individual customers. DetachPipe leverages the familiar email workflow that people use every day. No retraining is required. DetachPipe helps to keep Outlook's PST Personal Folder files very small, making them easier to backup, and making Outlook faster and more reliable. Microsoft Shareware Pick of the Week. More info-DataMystic
- Name: Folders for Outlook 4.15
- File Size: 307.17KB
- Date: 6 May 2020
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided
- Other Requirements: Microsoft Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/2019/365
This free tool merges multiple Outlook folders: select one or more source folders, specify the destination folder, and then run the utility. You can save the subfolder structure, move data from source folders instead of copying, ignore existing duplicates, and select Outlook items in the specified date range. In addition, the utility can create selected folders in the destination folder or simply merge their contents. This allows you to move the entire folder trees from one nesting level to another, for example, after an Office 365 automated migration tools. You can quickly and automatically delete empty folders after merging by using the Delete Empty Folders utility.
- The main utility benefits:
- Quickly and safely merges one or more Outlook/Exchange folders with the ability to retain subfolder structures.
- Allows you to copy or move a folder tree from one nesting level to another or between different mailboxes, PST data files, or Exchange Server public folders.
- Can create source folders or merge the contents of source folders with the destination folder.
- Can skip duplicates of existing elements when you run the utility multiple times.
- Provides a filter on the date range of email messages and other Outlook items.
- Supports running from the command line for various automation scenarios and starting on a schedule.
Command line support enables you to use the utility in a number of automated scenarios of any complexity for migrating and transferring email, merging various Outlook and Exchange Server folders. In addition, the command line allows you to merge folders by schedule using the Windows Task Scheduler. More info-Relief Software