- Name: Capsa Network Analyzer 12.0
- File Size: 127.0MB
- Date: 1 Aug 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $995.00
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core Duo 3.2GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
- Other Requirements: None provided
Capsa is an easy-to-use Ethernet packet sniffer (network analyzer or network sniffer) for network monitoring and troubleshooting purposes. It performs real-time packet capturing, 24/7 network monitoring, reliable network forensics, advanced protocol analyzing, in-depth packet decoding, and automatic expert diagnosing. By giving you insights into all of your network's operations, Capsa makes it easy to isolate and solve network problems, identify network bottleneck and bandwidth use, and detect network vulnerabilities.
- Features include:
- Real-time packet capture as well as the ability to save data transmitted over local networks, including wired network and wireless network like 802.11a/b/g/n.
- Record network Profile, set your analysis objective and perform customized analysis that boost working efficiency.
- Import multiple packet files and replay the packet flow.
- Capture and save data transmitted over local networks and conduct both real-time and post-event analysis. - Support 1800+ protocols and sub-protocols, including VoIP, as well as network applications which are based on the protocol analysis.
- Monitor network bandwidth and usage by capturing data packets transmitted over the network and providing summary and decoding information about these packets.
- View network statistics at a single glance, allowing easy capture & interpretation of network utilization.
- Intuitive TCP Timing Sequence.
- Diagnose and repair network problems in seconds by detecting and locating suspicious hosts.
- Map out the details, including traffic, IP & MAC address, of each host on the network.
- Your Own editable Dashboard, Important Parameters in One Place and in Graphs.
- Enhanced, Customizable Report.
More info-Colasoft Co., Ltd.
- Name: SoftPerfect Network Scanner 7.2.8
- File Size: 7.35MB(installer)
- Date: 23 May 2020
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista /7/8/10/ Servers 2003/2008/2012, (32 and 64-bit operating systems supported)
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None.
A free multi-threaded IP,SNMP and NetBIOS scanner with a modern interface and several advanced features. It is intended for both system administrators and general users who are interested in computer security. The program pings computers, scans for listening TCP ports and displays which types of resources are shared on a network (including system and hidden). In addition, it allows you to mount shared resources as network drives, browse them using Windows Explorer, filter the results list and more. SoftPerfect Network Scanner can also check for a user-defined port and report back if one is open, resolve host names and auto-detect your local and external IP range. It also supports Wake-On-LAN and remote shutdown. New in this release:
- Added: wildcard support in Equal/Not Equal filters.
- Added: new regex filter for advanced filtering of results.
- Added: new menu item to remove all inactive devices at once.
- Improved: discovered devices can now be deleted during scanning.
- Improved: a number of smaller enhancements in the user interface.
More info-SoftPerfect Research