- Name: SoftPerfect Network Scanner 7.3
- File Size: 7.64MB(installer)
- Date: 12 Nov 2020
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista /7/8/10/ Servers 2003/2008/2012, (32 and 64-bit operating systems supported)
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None.
A free multi-threaded IP,SNMP and NetBIOS scanner with a modern interface and several advanced features. It is intended for both system administrators and general users who are interested in computer security. The program pings computers, scans for listening TCP ports and displays which types of resources are shared on a network (including system and hidden). In addition, it allows you to mount shared resources as network drives, browse them using Windows Explorer, filter the results list and more. SoftPerfect Network Scanner can also check for a user-defined port and report back if one is open, resolve host names and auto-detect your local and external IP range. It also supports Wake-On-LAN and remote shutdown. New in this release:
- Added: SNMPv3 support in router MAC address discovery.
- Added: option to include/exclude ports in Nmap scans.
- Added: new menu for creating instant filters from scan results.
- Added: active filter applied during scanning.
- Fixed: vanishing shares when saving and excluding unrelated columns.
More info-SoftPerfect Research