- Name: 10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer 9.03
- File Size: 20.75MB
- Date: 6 Apr 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $99.95
- Eval: 30 days, unable to print or save reports during trial version.
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8.1/10/ Severs 2003/2008/2012/2016/19 , admin rights required.
The program scans hardware and software configuration of network computers and builds a computer asset database. It generates and prints professional-looking reports on hardware and software installed on the network computers, and even tracks and displays hardware and software changes. View the remote computers' hardware configuration. Find out which processors are running in network computers, how much memory is installed, which HDD models and DVD drives are used. View software installed on the remote computers. Get information on the installed applications (including information on operating system type, installed hotfixes, and programs included in the startup folder). Control licenses. Find unauthorized software. Generate advanced reports and save it in the PDF, RTF, XLS, HTML, Open Document, JPG, GIF, BMP, text file formats. New in this release:
- Improved the problem searching dialog.
- Added searching by a problem and by a PC group in the diagnostic center.
- Added ability to audit OLP/Downgrade products. The developer has added a field for managing software batch and software group purchasing.
- Improved the license auditing.
- Added the product filter to the License Manager.
- Added ability to combine various products with different names (using a product group). Sometimes, product names can very while you can use common license keys for the group products. This function solves the problem.
More info-10-Strike Software