- Name: 10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer 8.8
- File Size: 21.4MB
- Date: 25 Oct 2018
- License: Shareware
- Price: $99.95
- Eval: 30 days, unable to print or save reports during trial version.
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8.1/10/ Severs 2003/2008/2012/2016 , admin rights required.
The program scans hardware and software configuration of network computers and builds a computer asset database. It generates and prints professional-looking reports on hardware and software installed on the network computers, and even tracks and displays hardware and software changes. View the remote computers' hardware configuration. Find out which processors are running in network computers, how much memory is installed, which HDD models and DVD drives are used. View software installed on the remote computers. Get information on the installed applications (including information on operating system type, installed hotfixes, and programs included in the startup folder). Control licenses. Find unauthorized software. Generate advanced reports and save it in the PDF, RTF, XLS, HTML, Open Document, JPG, GIF, BMP, text file formats. New in this release:
- Added ability to find and scan SNMP devices. The program detects the following inventory information from network printers: serial number, printed sheets, toner level (%), cartridge name (if supported). Devices found with the help of the SNMP protocol are automatically added to Dictionaries according to the device types. The information is displayed on the "Data" - "Warehouse accounting" tab, in the "SNMP devices" and "Equipment in rooms" sections.
- Added ability to correct and edit the memory module type. Added a window for editing the memory type for cases when the program does not detect the type correctly from the system (the system might not return the memory type).
More info-10-Strike Software