- Name: 10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer 8.9
- File Size: 20.66MB
- Date: 30 Dec 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $99.95
- Eval: 30 days, unable to print or save reports during trial version.
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8.1/10/ Severs 2003/2008/2012/2016/19 , admin rights required.
The program scans hardware and software configuration of network computers and builds a computer asset database. It generates and prints professional-looking reports on hardware and software installed on the network computers, and even tracks and displays hardware and software changes. View the remote computers' hardware configuration. Find out which processors are running in network computers, how much memory is installed, which HDD models and DVD drives are used. View software installed on the remote computers. Get information on the installed applications (including information on operating system type, installed hotfixes, and programs included in the startup folder). Control licenses. Find unauthorized software. Generate advanced reports and save it in the PDF, RTF, XLS, HTML, Open Document, JPG, GIF, BMP, text file formats. New in this release:
- Improved the License Manager functionality.
- Added ability to specify FQDN computer names (Fully Qualified Domain Name) when collecting the data using Clients.
- Added ability to count the number of licenses for a group of products. You can create a list of products for your specific product grouping.
- Added ability to send out alerts once a day in the specified time.
More info-10-Strike Software