- Name: Capsa Network Analyzer 13.0
- File Size: 181.0MB
- Date: 2 Mar 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $995.00
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: 3.2GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM
- Other Requirements: Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
- Notes: 32-bit or 64-bit Windows
Capsa is an easy-to-use Ethernet packet sniffer (network analyzer or network sniffer) for network monitoring and troubleshooting purposes. It performs real-time packet capturing, 24/7 network monitoring, reliable network forensics, advanced protocol analyzing, in-depth packet decoding, and automatic expert diagnosing. By giving you insights into all of your network's operations, Capsa makes it easy to isolate and solve network problems, identify network bottleneck and bandwidth use, and detect network vulnerabilities.
- Features include:
- Real-time packet capture as well as the ability to save data transmitted over local networks, including wired network and wireless network like 802.11a/b/g/n.
- Record network Profile, set your analysis objective and perform customized analysis that boost working efficiency.
- Import multiple packet files and replay the packet flow.
- Capture and save data transmitted over local networks and conduct both real-time and post-event analysis.
- Support 1800+ protocols and sub-protocols, including VoIP, as well as network applications which are based on the protocol analysis.
- Monitor network bandwidth and usage by capturing data packets transmitted over the network and providing summary and decoding information about these packets.
- View network statistics at a single glance, allowing easy capture & interpretation of network utilization.
- Intuitive TCP Timing Sequence.
- Diagnose and repair network problems in seconds by detecting and locating suspicious hosts.
- Map out the details, including traffic, IP & MAC address, of each host on the network.
- Your Own editable Dashboard, Important Parameters in One Place and in Graphs.
- Enhanced, Customizable Report.
More info-Colasoft Co., Ltd.
- Name: DEKSI Network Suite 13.7
- File Size: 58.2MB
- Date: 1 Nov 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $1,895.00
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 9x/NT/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/ Servers 2003/2008/2012
- Hardware Requirements: 512MB RAM
- Other Requirements: None.
DEKSI Network Suite is a set of award winning network software tools that allow you to monitor devices and servers on your network, obtain online data when the time a device becomes available and when it times out or goes out of service, and thus ensure a proactive response to any network problems your organization might encounter. The network software bundle also allows you to monitor the Internet and local traffic usage on your LAN, to manage network devices (switches, workstations, and servers), and to create a database of all the software and hardware that is installed on your network and help you monitor any changes that have occurred on your network and remote computers.
DEKSI Network Inventory will allow you to have a comprehensive and detailed audit of your software License Keys and Serial Numbers and will enable you to enter valid serial numbers and license keys for your products and discover if unauthorized or illegal copies of those software products are installed on various computers on your network. Complete and detailed listing of all the software and hardware installed on the computers in your network.
DEKSI Network Administrator is a network mapping, network monitoring, and network diagramming solution for corporate Microsoft Windows networks. DEKSI Network Administrator generates a network map, which speeds up accessing to remote hosts' properties and resources. Scan your network, find hosts, place them on a network diagram, and monitor their state! DEKSI Network Administrator can export a network diagram to a graphic image, Microsoft Visio, as well as an XML scheme.
DEKSI Network Monitor will show you when a device is available as well as the time it became unavailable or out of service.
DEKSI Bandwidth Monitor shows you where possible bottlenecks and disruptions occur before they cause you problems.
Windows 9X, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, 2012 Server, VISTA, Windows 7, 8, 8.10 and compatible. More info-DEK Software International