- Name: IPHost Network Monitor 5.1.13330
- File Size: 59.08MB
- Date: 3 Aug 2018
- License: Shareware
- Price: $199.00
- Eval: 30 days with 500 monitors, after that 50 monitors forever
- Operating System: Win 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Disk space: 60 MB for program files and up to 1GB for monitoring database.
- Other Requirements: None.
Remote Network Agents enables monitoring of resources in multiple separate networks. Performance and other counters on Windows PCs can be monitored via WMI; on UNIX/Linux/Mac systems via SNMP. Supported protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, ODBC, PING, and many more. Web Transaction monitor for end-to-end web applications and e-commerce site monitoring. SNMP MIB browser with SNMP SET support. SNMP traps monitor for immediate alerts on event. You can also use any of 4,000 additional Nagios plugins v.2.0.3 to monitor what you've used to with IPHost Network Monitor. Alerts by email, SMS, Jabber, ICQ, AOL, SNMP SET, play a sound or by execution of a program. Administrator tools provided. Daily, weekly, monthly automatic reports (summary, trend, problem) for any monitor, host or group. Reports for custom period and visual alerts in web interface. 500 monitors for 30-day trial, after the trial period automatically turns into free version with 50 monitors forever. Changes in this release:
- Syslog messages monitor allows reacting to events posted to a system log at Unix-like hosts.
- Windows Event log monitor (supports Windows starting from Vista and Windows Server 2008) allows reacting to certain event log records.
- New security options for FTP monitor (support for FTP over TLS).