- Name: CoffeeCup LockBox 6.0
- File Size: 7.7MB
- Date: 8 Jun 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $24.99
- Eval: 21 Days
- Operating System: Win XP/Vista/Windows 7, Pentium 133Mhz, 23MB RAM, 200MB hard disk space, Internet Explorer 4.0 or above.
If you're doing a great job securing all your accounts on the Internet, you've got a bunch of unique usernames, passwords, and registration codes to remember. This can drive you nuts when you forget some of this information and can't access your accounts.
CoffeeCup LockBox keeps up with all of it for you so you'll never lose anything again. And with the virtually uncrackable 448-bit encryption, you don't have to worry about hackers, either. All your data is at your fingertips and 100% safe
Generate safe passwords, add notes, links, or even files and store them privately and securely. Or securely share them with the people who need to know --just wow!
Why is this securely store and share feature so cool? Here's the thing: everything on the web is public by nature. Every email, message or link can be read by somebody else. It's just how the Internet was designed to work. But if you encrypt the data you're sharing, that becomes a whole lot more difficult. And hey, LockBox makes it simpler too! More info-CoffeeCup Software
- Name: Cyclonis Password Manager 22.214.171.124
- File Size: 4.88MB
- Date: 13 Feb 2018
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7(SP1 or newer/8/10
- Hardware Requirements:
- Other Requirements:
- Language Support: English, Albanian, Bulgarian, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
With just one password, Cyclonis Password Manager lets you take control of your passwords & organize your data.
Using the same password for multiple online accounts? Is keeping track of your many passwords an impossible task? With Cyclonis Password Manager, you can manage your passwords in one central place with just a single master password. Your data is stored in a personal vault, that is encrypted with AES-256 bit, an encryption algorithm used by governments, financial institutions, and in military applications.
Cyclonis Password Manager encrypts your vault using your master password. Your master password is for your eyes only your data cannot even be accessed by Cyclonis staff or servers as we never transmit or store your master password.
The built-in Password Generator helps you create complex passwords. You can save your new login details to your vault, accessible directly from your web browser. Cyclonis Password Manager can auto-fill your username and password, and even log you in automatically.
The browser extension can auto-fill login details for you. It can even log you in automatically! Theres no typing, no copying, and no pasting.
- Features include:
- View, add, edit, delete, and manage your passwords from a searchable vault.
- Use your passwords in multiple browsers on multiple devices.
- Easily search and access your vault.
- Log in to your favorite websites automatically.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) option.
- Password Generator can create complex passwords.
- Analyze the complexity and strength of your passwords.
- Integrates with your browser for quick access to your passwords.
- Automatically fill in long registration forms and checkout pages with your profile.
- Import from other password managers.
- Manage Private Notes, personal profiles, IDs, credit card details, bank account info and other data.
More info-Cyclonis Limited