- Name: RPM Remote Print Manager Select 64 Bit 184.108.40.2068
- File Size: 53.02MB
- Date: 26 Jun 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $324.00
- Eval: 21 days
- Operating System: Windows Vista 7/8/8.1/10/Servers 2008/2008r2/2012/2012r2
- Hardware Requirements: 256 MB Ram, 1 GB disk space recommended
- Other Requirements: None provided
Printing should be one click away. but there are so many problems which make printing difficult if not impossible. RPM Remote Print Manager (RPM) has grown through the years from all the print problems our customers have brought to us. Brooks Internet Software, Inc. is here to help you solve your printing problems.
- RPM does what you expect a virtual PDF printer to do, and
- convert incoming print jobs to other formats, such as PDF, TIFF and PCL
- save multiple documents into a single document
- print the same job to multiple printers in one pass
- send to a printer and save to disk print the same job multiple times using separate paper trays
- When RPM is implemented as a Windows print server. Its
core capabilities include:
- managing your print workflow send print jobs to any Windows printer
- send print jobs to any printer on your network using core Windows print protocols, or LPR, or direct with port 9100 archive print jobs to local folders, shared folders, or anywhere via FTP
- run any local application on your print job
- send your print job via email as an attachment or in the message body
RPM also provides extensive data editing, manipulation and translation.
RPM 6.1 supports these versions of Windows: Vista, 7, Server 2008 (including R2), Windows 8 and 8.1, Server 2012 (including R2), and Windows 10. Support for Windows XP and Server 2003 has been dropped, so new RPM versions are no longer tested on these older versions of Windows. More info-Brooks Internet Software, Inc.