- Name: 2Printer 5.5
- File Size: 46.8MB
- Date: 28 Jul 2017
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows 98/XP/Vista/7/8/10/2003(server)/2008(server)/2012(server), (32 and 64-bit operating systems supported).
- Hardware Requirements: Pentium III 500Mhz or above, 512MB RAM, Hard disk free space: 40 Mb for the program files, 100 Mb for output files, 100 Mb of system disk space for a swap-file
- Other Requirements: None.
2Printer is a command line tool for printing PDF files, text documents, images, worksheets, presentations, drawings, XML, XPS and HTML files in batch mode. 2Printer is compatible with any local, network or virtual printers that are connected to the workstation or application server.
2Printer uses an internal engine to render and print PDF and XPS documents, HTML files and images like JPG, TIFF and etc. Plus, 2Printer automates Microsoft Office and OpenOffice to print text documents, spreadsheets, presentations and drawings.
Thanks to the command line interface, you are able to create your own batch or VB Script files to print documents automatically. You can also add these scripts to Windows Task Scheduler to print all the documents from a selected folder at a specific time. New in this release:
- New format supported: Microsoft Project MPP.
- Ability to print RTF and TXT files without Microsoft Word.
- Ability to print a list of documents in a particular order.
- Ability to set page orientation.
- Ability to set any paper size format supported by your printer; fixed AutoCAD DWG and DXF autorotation.
More info-fCoder Group, Inc.