- Name: ChequeSystem Cheque Printing Software 3.8.2
- File Size: 54.5MB
- Date: 17 Mar 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $97.50
- Eval: 25 uses (limited to printing a maximum of 25 checks.
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, (32 and 64-bit supported)
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None.
- Language Support: English, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional
More than a cheque writer, ChequeSystem provides a complete cheque printing and management solution. You are no need to write any, just print and sign it. ChequeSystem provides comprehensive chequebook management. All issued cheques are kept in records. You can review all the issued cheque at anytime you want. Account report and payee report provides complete cheque issued history on bank a/c and payee. The Cheque Summary can be exported into HTML/Excel/PDF format. You can download cheque templates from server or use built-in design tools to arrange cheque layout. ChequeSystem provides batch printing function and supports different types of printers, Laser, Inkjet, and Dot-Matrix printers. More info-Evinco Solutions Limited
- Name: Print Conductor 5.3
- File Size: 61.3MB
- Date: 18 Jan 2017
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Pentium IV, 256 MB RAM,
- Other Requirements: None.
- Language Support: English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
Print Conductor is batch printing software. If you regularly have to open and print multiple files, this elegant tool can be a real timesaver.
Manually printing several files is tedious work - it generally requires opening and printing each file separately in the applications used to create them. Once you tell it which files to print, Print Conductor automates the rest of the process.
Print Conductor is easy to use. Just add files to be printed to the list and click on 'Start Printing' button.
All sorts of formats are supported: PDF files, plain texts, Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents and presentations, RTF, HTML, MHT, XML files, AutoCAD, Solidworks and Inventor drawings, Visio charts, Photoshop PSD, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, DCX, BMP and JBIG images, WMF and EMF metafiles.
Print Conductor can batch print large quantities of documents on any type of printer: desktop printers, network printers or virtual printers. If you choose to use Universal Document Converter to print in Print Conductor, you can convert a list of documents, presentations, worksheets and drawings to a variety of other formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, or BMP.
New in this release:
- Better printing quality of PDF files thanks to redesigned PDF engine.
- Two times decreased traffic on network printers and decreased print job size.
- improved component for printing Microsoft Word DOC, DOCX, RTF, MHTML and Visio VSD, VSDX files.
- Added support for Microsoft OneNote: ONE (*.one) format.
More info-fCoder Group, Inc.