- Name: Project Timer 188.8.131.52
- File Size: 5.35MB
- Date: 14 Feb 2022
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: Same as Windows
- Other Requirements: n/a
- Language support: no info
- Notes: n/a
Developer's Description: Project Timer is a simple but powerful windows application in the taskbar notification area to manage how much time you've spend on your projects. The use of colour will give a fast overview of which timer is running in the taskbar notification area (tray icon). This way you can quickly but non-intrusively see if the timer for the project you're working on is running.
Activities can have different pricings per hour and the program keeps up the amount of money earned per project, as well as a summary for all your running projects.
You can export your data into reports using the browser or import it in Excel and a simple backup of the data can be zipped, mailed and imported to keep your data safe. Project Timer Pro also allows you to import hours spend by co-workers or freelancers and features extra import and export methods. Sometimes you need to edit your hours afterwards. This is no problem using the administrate panel. You can remove, add and edit activities to your projects.
Project Timer is a light, fast, simple, non-intrusive Windows taskbar application to assists you with your workflow for administrating and billing hours. It features an easy installation and clean uninstall. The application areas are: advertising, small business, design, web design, healthcare, consulting and accounting, as long as you are working on a Windows machine. More info-Dunes MultiMedia
- Name: RationalPlan Multi Project 5.9
- File Size: 111.28MB
- Date: 26 Mar 2022
- License: Shareware
- Price: $149.00 (volume discounts available)
- Eval: 20 tasks max.
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: Java Runtime Environment 8.0
RationalPlan Multi Project by Stand By Soft is a powerful project management software designed to assist project managers in developing plans, allocating resources, tracking progress, managing budgets and analyzing workload.
If you are working in the area of construction, engineering, services & consulting, business, software development or even working on a simple student project then you can use RationalPlan. It will help you to complete your project as scheduled, on time and within budget.
If you have projects that are interrelated that is certain tasks from one project depend on other tasks from the other projects then you should opt in for a Multi Project version. Even more... you should choose a Multi Project version if you have resources that are working in multiple projects. Otherwise the Single Project version is enough.
- Here are some key reasons for using RationalPlan Multi
- concurrent management for multiple users by connecting to RationalPlan Project Server
- manage your company's projects and share resources between them
- provides a clean way to break down your project, build schedules, allocate resources, and manage budgets
- get resources and finances under control (realistic cost estimates mechanisms, screening cash-flow time distribution for tasks and resources)
- gives you a step by step project guide that walks you through the project management process so you can lay down a project plan immediately
- different scenarios capability via multiple undo/redo levels will allow you to make changes and safely get back
- track project evolution regarding task's completion, time and costs
- brings project's critical issues to your attention
The application covers the project management area from WBS construction, project planning and scheduling to critical path management, overallocated resources detection, progress tracking, cost estimation etc. Changes in this release:
- New interface design;
- Added possibility to multi group columns in Portfolio view;
- Improved compatibility with Microsoft Project;
- Tomcat 10 compatibility.
More info-Stand By Soft Ltd