- Name: SmartPOP2Exchange 8.9.1
- File Size: 95.08MB
- Date: 12 Mar 2022
- License: Shareware
- Price: $99.95
- Eval: 30 days (Trial limited to 10 POP3/IMAP accounts)
- System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2012 R2 (32 & 64-bit),
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: Exchange Server 2000 and higher, other SMTP-Server
SmartPOP2Exchange helps you to connect your existing POP3 and IMAP accounts to a SMTP or Exchange mail server. SmartPOP2Exchange works in the background and downloads all messages from various POP3/IMAP accounts and forwards them to your SMTP/Exchange server. It also supports downloading of RSS Feeds and delivers them as mail messages to specified accounts. An easy to use configuration tool allows you to adjust common settings like download interval, timeout etc. and to add, delete or configure your SMTP/Exchange and POP3/IMAP accounts. An additional Remote Control Software for SmartPOP2Exchange allows you to do all this from any other PC over network. A configurable spam filter allows you to tag or delete mails, which have been identified as spam. The popular SpamAssassin software is used to identify the spam mails. SmartPOP2Exchange also supports a flexible and powerful set of rules which allow you to define additional actions for certain messages. Nearly all installed virus scanners can be used by SmartPOP2Exchange in order to identify mails infected by a virus or trojan. The Enterprise Edition already has the popular virus scanner ClamAV integrated. New in this release;
- New version of virus scanner: ClamAV v0.103.3.
- New version SpamAssassin in a Box V126.96.36.199. New SpamAssassin version V3.4.4.
- For newly configured IMAP accounts, processed emails are now left on the server and marked as read.
- SmartPOP2Exchange supports TLS 1.2 for SMTP, POP3 and IMAP connections.
- The custom SpamAssassin configuration file can now be edited from the interface again.
- A problem with starting the SpamAssassin in Box service has been fixed.
- The new hidden configuration option "IgnoreFullBackupPartition" allows the service to continue picking up emails even though there is no more space on the partition for the email backup. The option has an effect only if the email backup is enabled and the partition used for the backup is not the C partition.
- The window for resending the EML files can now be enlarged.
More info-JAM Software GmbH