- Name: FlexiHub 3.4
- File Size: 7.0MB
- Date: 3 Apr 2019
- License: Freeware (You can share only 1 USB or COM port device) (see note))
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2012 (32 and 64-bit supported)
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None.
FlexiHub is an excellent software solution that allows you to access and manage USB and COM port devices remotely over LAN/Internet. It functions as a control panel for numerous USB and COM port ports and devices connected to the computers in the network. With FlexiHub you can use any device in real time -- no matter if it is located in the next room, at home while you are at the office, or even overseas. Different computers with your USB and serial port devices attached appear as nodes which can be accessed remotely right away. You can also invite others to access and work with your shared device as a user of Flexihub. FlexiHub displays all the shared devices in the network, it also provides information about the device type. This makes it easy for you to figure out what device you need to connect to - a printer, phone, HID, etc. FlexiHub also allows you to secure a device from sharing, if you do not want others to access your sensitive data. The device will not be seen by other computers. Thanks to advanced security for communications - FlexiHub uses 256-bit SSL encryption - your data stays safe with us. Flexihub reduces traffic by compressing the data. Starting now, FlexiHub subscribers have the advanced option to chat directly to other users logged into the same FlexiHub account. Available for Windows OS. Note for developers: you can now integrate our sharing technology into your industry-specific solutions and distribute it as part of your software product. You are welcome to sign up for the API evaluation program and test Flexihub integration. Note: Get the access to FlexiAccess Plan for free for 14 days (20 Nodes, 10 Devices, Redirection Server & Auto-reconnection). Note that after 14 days program switches back to FlexiShare plan. Free version can send the invites for connection only.
- Changes in this release:
- Added: the ability to log in to a FlexiHub account using a token. The option to generate a token is available in online personal accounts of FlexiHub users.
- Improvements for accounts with a large number of nodes.
- Added: the ability to filter devices by their type.
- Added: the abilities to collapse and expand all nodes in the account. The options will be applied to the newly added nodes as well.
- Added: remembering of the expanded or collapsed node state on the program restart.
- Added: the option to show only remote devices connected to a local computer.
- Added: the option to disconnect all remote devices from a local computer.
- Added: alphabetical sorting of nodes. Fixed: issues with installing the software drivers on Windows XP x64 Edition.
More info-Eltima Software