- Name: Advanced Webcam Recorder 3.0.5
- File Size: 3.63MB
- Date: 30 Sep 2014
- License: Shareware
- Price: $28.00
- Eval: Trial version limitations: can only record for one hour per run, watermarks on the output video.
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
- Hardware Requirements: Not listed.
- Other Requirements: None.
Advanced Webcam Recorder is designed for use as a continuous video recording software with face detection and email alert functions. It can be used as surveillance system to monitor places like office, home, shops etc. By saving a series of video files which are sequentially overwritten continuous recording is possible. It incorporates efficient face detection technology to detect a face in front of the webcam and can report it by alerting the user by email with captured images. Also it can automatically start video recording after system boot up.
- Key Features:
- "Cyclic" recording: When disk is about to full (less than 0.5G), it will automatically delete some old video files.
- Face detection and email alert: Detect faces and take photos, which can be sent to a specified email address.
- Space saving: Continuous recording for all day long will only need like 1-3G disk space.
- Support multiple webcams: Run multiple instances of AWR. Automatically open multiple webcams after system boot up.
- Record video and audio simultaneously: Select audio input from your sound card such as microphone, stereo wave mix, etc.
- USB active extension cable: http://www.usbgear.com/USB-Extenders.html.
- Can minimize itself to the system tray.
- Can automatically start video recording after system boot up.
- Add caption or time stamp to your video, take photo.
New in this release: Bug fixes. More info-Advanced Webcam Recorder
- Name: Security Monitor Pro 6.01
- File Size: 50.6MB
- Date: 30 May 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $89.95
- Eval: 30 days (Trial will monitor for 2 hours per session, restart the session to continue monitoring.)
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2008/2012/2016/2019
- Hardware Requirements: 512MB RAM, Web Cam
- Other Requirements: None provided
Security Monitor Pro is the perfect solution for complex security problems. It can monitor and record from up to 32 IP cameras simultaneously, create continuous video recordings, and preview multiple cameras in a single window. Each camera has its own individual monitoring and recording settings. When motion is detected, it can send email, record audio and video, and/or sound an audible alarm. In addition, the software maintains a detailed event log.
Each camera has its own scheduled on/off times. The schedule can be the same each day, different for each day of the week, or include one-time events. The cameras can also start monitoring when the application starts up.
Remote monitoring keeps you on top of security, even from distant locations. All video recordings and snapshots can be automatically uploaded to the FTP server of your choice, either on a regular schedule or as soon as the alarm condition is detected. The program can also broadcast (stream) live video and audio from all cameras, which can be viewed from any location using the Internet. Email alerts can include a snapshot showing the cause of the alert.
One minute of video from each camera is always recorded and kept as a buffer, so that recordings started by motion detection can begin before the triggering event. You get a complete record of the incident.
Security Monitor Pro can monitor and record from multiple IP cameras, in addition to any cameras connected directly to the PC, simultaneously. It's the central element of your security and surveillance system.
- New in this release:
- Windows 8 Compatibility, USB Camera support
- 32 simultaneous IP cameras
- Preview all cameras on one screen
- Multiple masks per zone
- Hidden/stealth mode
- Many new MPEG4 & H.264 IP cameras supported