- Name: Webcam Motion Detector 2.2
- File Size: 17.1MB
- Date: 18 May 2016
- License: Shareware
- Price: $49.95
- Eval: 7 Days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: 32MB RAM
- Other Requirements: None.
Motion detection and webcam monitoring. Video surveillance with multiple IP cameras and video capture devices. For each video frame, if motion is detected, the Alarm event occurs, that returns a global motion ratio, depending of the number of cells in which motion has been detected, and the level of motion in each cell. A sensitivity grid is applied on video frames. You can adjust the sensitivity of the detection, and mask out areas of the camera view to avoid false alarms. When the camera captures video frames in a dark environment, it is possible that the electrical background noise of the CCD video cell creates fake motion detection events. It is possible to reduce the sensitivity of to the video noise by enabling the Reduce Video Noise option. When an alarm condition is detected, the program can sound an audible alarm, or send you an email with a photo. Automatically capture photos, or record video in compressed files. The FTP Option can be used to transfer files to FTP server. Webcam Motion Detector includes an advanced player that allows to play video clips, capture video frames and perform frame overlay. Each camera has its own individual monitoring and recording settings. All settings, such as alerts, photos, and video recordings can be turned on and off using the built-in scheduler. All monitoring and alert events are logged with date and time stamps. Each camera has its own scheduled on(off) times. Access to all data is provided through a well encrypted password. Detected an intruder? Instantly play a sound of a dog barking and send yourself a frame grab directly to your mobile phone. Just as WMD can keep an eye on your home, it can do the same for your workplace. It can then start recording on motion detection and then automatically email or SMS you images of the people who have stolen your computer. Just hook up some webcams (or IP cameras) and leave program running. More info-Zebra-Media
- Name: Webcam Surveyor 3.7.0 build 1079
- File Size: 3.12MB
- Date: 12 Nov 2018
- License: Shareware
- Price: $29.95
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Hardware Requirements: 700 MHz CPU IBM PC compatible computer or higher, (Dual core PC for HD capture). 40MB Free RAM, 20 MB of free hard disk space.
- Other Requirements: DirectX 9.0
- Language Support: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Hungarian, Serbian, Arabic, Hebrew, Romanian, Turkish
Developer's Description: "Webcam Surveyor will help to track safety and will inform you if something happens. Webcam Surveyor is complete webcam software that combines video surveillance and video capture tools. You worry for your home or office? With this software you can record all video activity, work as a motion detector, program alerts to be trigged by events (send an e-mail, upload images to FTP site, capture all motion activity in AVI video format). This makes it possible for you to observe remotely whatever activity your camera captures. The built-in file browser allows to easily organizing captured images and video clips. Webcam Surveyor is supported video and audio codec's like: MJpeg, DivX, Mpeg-4 and MPEG Layer 3 (MP3), WMAudio Encoder (WMA). Also with Webcam Surveyor you can capture sequence of images with an interval of time of a second to 59 hours." New in this release:
- New: Command line parameters: Now you can manage the application via the command line in stealth mode. And also use these commands in Windows Task Scheduler.
- Improved stealth mode.
- Updated translation for most supported languages.
- Minor bug fixes.
More info-El Software Solutions