- Name: Actual Window Manager 8.8.3
- File Size: 10.1MB
- Date: 1 Jun 2016
- License: Shareware
- Price: $49.95
- Eval: 60 days
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Server 2000/2003/2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2
- Hardware Requirements: Pentium III 600Mhz or faster, 128MB RAM, 10MB free disk space.
- Other Requirements: None.
Actual Window Manager is a desktop productivity suite of over 50 tools, letting users change their interaction with windows in many new exciting ways: minimize windows to tray or screen, apply transparency, roll up, pin on top, auto-align windows, resize, etc. Any of these operations (and many others) can be done in a click on the title buttons, which are added to the standard Minimize/Maximize/Close buttons after the installation. In addition to buttons, users can set up specific settings to be applied to predefined windows automatically (for example, 50% transparency for Winamp). Installation and getting started is remarkably easy. Once installed, Actual Window Manager adds its own buttons to the title bar of each window. By default the program has profiles with the settings for the most popular Windows applications, but users can change these profiles to their preferences or make a profile of their own, which is a breeze to do. To make such changes, one needs to bring up the Configuration window and modify or set up a rule for a particular program, which can be done in a simple, point-and-click manner. Actual Window Manager is particularly useful when you are simultaneously working with several applications. Switching from one window to another distracts attention, reducing the productivity of work. Moreover, the taskbar becomes packed with minimized windows. But it is not the case when you have Actual Window Manager on your computer. You can set it up to minimize windows to tray or on the desktop, roll them up, set up the appropriate level of semi-transparency. If you need to multitask in several applications at once, you can pin all necessary windows on top without the need to bring each one up several times. And the last but not least: Actual Window Manager is the only window manager that provides the fully featured support for command prompt windows and native 64-bit applications running on any x64 edition of Windows. Please see the Change Log for new and improved features in this release. More info-Actual Tools
- Name: Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 15 v15.00.05
- File Size: 25.5MB
- Date: 30 Aug 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $39.99 (upgrade $19.99)
- Eval: 40 days (expires)
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Hardware Requirements: 60 MB for the program files plus some additional space for backup files (minimal).
- Other Requirements: None
- Language Support: English, Catalan, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish, Danish
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 15 is an optimization suite for your Windows PC. The program removes junk files, fixes system errors and maximizes the performance and stability of your computer. The three popular cleaners have been updated to support the latest browsers and now support auto-cleaning to rid your machine of browsing traces, temporary files (Java, Flash etc.) and installation leftovers. Win10 Privacy Control and AntiSpy help guard your privacy by disabling services and system functions that may be used to send out personal information without your knowing or consent. WinOptimizer 15 can also effectively manage your Autostart applications, system services and processes. The tweaking module allows you to customize the look and feel of your Windows to your needs. With extensive system and hardware analysis capabilities built in, Ashampoo WinOptimizer 15 also keeps full track of the health and integrity of your system. Details about the status of your hard disks, disk space usage according to data formats or installed components are always just a few clicks away. All modules have been overhauled and now work up to 50x faster compared to the predecessor. The user interface and program handling have also been completely redesigned for clarity and readability. If you're using a SSD drive, you'll benefit immensely from the new SSD Wizard module. Features include:
- Automatic system maintenance and protection.
- Enhanced system stability and performance.
- Modern, intuitive user interface.
- Steady hard disk performance and system health.
- Vulnerability analysis for enhanced security.
- Improved system failure safety.
- Effective privacy protection.
- Various tools to delete, recover and share your files
More info-ashampoo GmbH & Co. K