- Name: Auslogics BoostSpeed 9.2.0
- File Size: 14.98MB
- Date: 17 Oct 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $59.95
- Eval: Some functions limited in trial version
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Pentium Proccessor, 256 MB RAM, 25 MB HDD
- Other Requirements: None
- Language Support: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Computers are 1000 times faster now than they were ten years ago. But did you ever feel that your slow computer could be a little faster? A faster processor is easily compromised by new features, more expensive graphics and numerous glitches in the operating system. Worse than that, any new computer can get really slow after only a few months. Junk files, registry errors, and fragmentation accumulate to cause the slow down as well as occasional crashes.
An Australian software company, Auslogics, has developed an effective remedy to speed up a slow Windows system - its award winning Auslogics Boost Speed. Run the program once a week and it will remove all the clutter, fix registry errors and defragment the disks and the registry. The program will also tune up the one-size-fits-all Windows settings specifically to your computer configuration, hence improving your Internet speed, reducing computer startup and shutdown time. You can tweak the settings of your Internet browser, your Microsoft Office suite and other software to their peak performance. Move your mouse over the tray icon to view the CPU and memory usage, as well as your Internet traffic, in a handy graphical display.
- Here's what it can do to speed up your Internet:
- Tune up Internet settings for faster downloads
- Check if your Internet speed is what your Internet provider claims it to be
- Speed up Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers.
- To speed up your computer, the program offers:
- Disk, registry and memory defragmentation
- Quick, safe and thorough disk and registry clean up
- Tweaks to speed up Windows Vista and XP
- Easy to use Uninstall and Startup Managers
In conclusion, Auslogics Boost Speed is a worthy alternative to constantly having to upgrade your computer. Even if your computer is relatively new, the program will keep it running fast and error-free for a long time. More info-Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd
- Name: Glary Utilities 5.100
- File Size: 16.4MB
- Date: 28 Jun 2018
- License: Freeware (Nag Screen)
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None.
Glary Utilities is a great system optimizer that provides a one-stop solution for PC performance optimization. It offers windows registry cleaner, disk cleaner, memory optimizer, startup manager, tracks eraser, system control, file management, system restore, performance accelerator and many other amazing multifunctional tools. With this helper, you can fix registry errors, wipe off clutters, free up disk space, optimize internet speed, safeguard confidential files, recover deleted files, check for software updates and optimize your system. Glary Utilities provides an automated, all-in-one PC care service, including thorough scan for issues like invalid registries, unnecessary startup items, temporary files, Internet history and spyware. Just one click can keep any PC problems away. Glary Utilities offers the safest and most efficient registry tool in the market to clean registry and fix registry errors. It cam free up more space by removing invalid registry entries and temporary files. Its process and startup manager lets you intuitively view the running processes. It can delete browser add-ons to accelerate Internet speed, analyze disk space usage and find out duplicate files. Furthermore, Glary Utilities allows users to uninstall software completely in batch. It also can check for the updates and keep you up with the latest programs. This new version has a more intuitive interface. There are more modules in this version, including windows registry, disk space, system tweaks, anti-malware, privacy, system control, system status, hard disks, drivers, file management and programs. Under each module, there are more detailed classification about the function. Users can choose the specific item to fix the problem easily instead of looking for the proper tool one by one. This new version includes more than 20 system utilities. Besides, this version can scan and analyze your PC issues even more thoroughly than before and eight times faster. More info-Glarysoft