- Name: Website Realizer 2.4.3
- File Size: 88.3MB
- Date: 11 May 2018
- License: Shareware
- Price: $59.95
- Eval: 15 days
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista 7/8
- Hardware Requirements: Pentium IV-3Ghz, 256MB RAM (512 or greater recommended), 140MB hard disk space. Display: 32bits 16.8 M colors 1024x768 or higher.
- Other Requirements: Internet Explorer 8 or above.
Website Realizer, a website builder, lets you build websites just by dragging and dropping images, media, and effects, then adding your own text, all in the comfort of an intuitive WYSIWYG editor! There's no programming knowledge needed, since Website Realizer automatically creates all of the HTML code for you. All of your files are carefully monitored by the program to ensure that nothing goes missing, plus this website builder will automatically update your links if you move or rename files and directories in the website explorer. The website maker software provides CSS Style Editor allowing you to style your website to make it look exactly the way you want. It also offers you a set of templates that can be customized to your liking with just a few clicks. You can also integrate PayPal buttons so that customers could buy your products or services online. Website Realizer comes with a variety of built-in editors and pre-designed elements to get you up and running quickly. Edit web buttons, background images, and text images, and apply filters and fixes right in the program. Use any of the 90+ navigation bars to get started, or customize them to match your own vision of what your site should look like. Once you have polished your website to perfection, use this website builder software to bring it to life by publishing it directly to your web server using FTP or SFTP. New in this release:
- Support responsive images in Image Rotator, Image Slider, Nivo Slider and Fancy Transitions.
- Current page width will be supplied when inserting an Hero Image to a page that already has contents.
- Added two new options to the Text Templates Dialog: adding shadow around elements and customizing page width for elements that support them. Details on using text templates can be found on this page How to Insert Text Element Using Text Templates.
- Text templates that are expanded to the width of the browser window are now shown in a separate tab.
- Margin between form controls in mobile layout can now be customized. Added a new text template.
More info-Adritech Software.