- Name: HelpNDoc 126.96.36.1995
- File Size: 32.73MB
- Date: 28 Jul 2021
- License: Freeware (see note below)
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: Pentium class processor
- Other Requirements: None provided
- Notes: The Personal Edition of HelpNDoc is completely free, without any limitation in time or feature, for personal use (this means for non-profit and non-commercial uses) and evaluation purposes. The only difference between the free Personal Edition of HelpNDoc and the purchased full versions is a discreet banner displayed at the bottom of each page. Commercial versions available. Runs on 32-bit or 64-bit Windows
HelpNDoc is an easy to use yet powerful help authoring tool which can generate various documentation formats from a single source such as HTML and CHM help files, PDF and Word manuals, ePub and Kindle eBooks, cross-platform Qt Help files and iPhone documentation pages.
Forget about bloated user interfaces and incomprehensible help authoring tools: HelpNDoc provides the most advanced functionalities in their simplest form. Creating HTML and CHM help files is usually a painful process but thanks to HelpNDoc you may surprise yourself enjoying it! Producing Word and PDF manuals, ePub and Kindle eBooks as well as Qt Help is as easy while the amazing template engine will let you generate iPhone specific documentation websites in a snap.
You know how to use the Windows explorer and your favorite word processor? Then you already know how to use HelpNDoc: it's that easy! Add to that many powerful features such as live spell checking in a fully WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) environment, a state-of-the-art template engine, an integrated media library, and you'll begin to imagine how fast and easy it will be for you to create your next help file and how professional it will look like. More info-IBE Software
- Name: HelpSmith 188.8.131.525
- File Size: 44.68MB
- Date: 21 Jul 2021
- License: Shareware
- Price: $199.00
- Eval: Limited functionality until registered.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: 1 GHz processor, 512MB RAM, 150MB free disk space
- Other Requirements: n/a
- Language support: no info
- Notes: n/a
Developer's Description: HelpSmith is a visual help authoring tool which allows you to create CHM HTML Help files, Web Help , and Print Manuals from the same source. The reliable help authoring system includes a powerful MS Word-like unicode text editor with dynamic styles and live spell checker, advanced approach to working with graphical and video files, and many other useful features.
HelpSmith, the help authoring tool from Divcom Software, enables creating documentation from start to finish and also enables importing help topics from HTML, Word RTF, TXT files that can be written in multiple Unicode or ANSI character encodings.
You can use HelpSmith to provide help files for your application in different formats one of which is context-sensitive HTML Help CHM files, a standard format for Help documentation in Windows. HelpSmith supports all the features of CHM Help, allowing you to create the hierarchical Table of Contents, Index, also you can add and customize html help's help windows, etc.
The WYSIWYG principle makes working with HelpSmith as easy as working with regular office application. And, actually, you do not have to learn any technical details to develop professional help files with HelpSmith. More info-Divcom