- Name: BDGYsearches 22.214.171.124
- File Size: 784.52KB
- Date: 5 Aug 2021
- License: Shareware
- Price: $10.00
- Eval: 10 uses
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: not provided
- Other Requirements: none provided
- Language support: English
- Notes: n/a
Developer's Description: BDGYsearches is a computer program that searches Bing, Duckduckgo, Google, or Yahoo for precise searches. It has the capability to search approximately forty search categories to obtain the desired result. It makes searching easy and effortless. It has the capability to search engines using the same criteria without any reentering of the search terms. It has a SUGGESTIONS feature to search if needed. BDGYsearches is the ultimate in searching the internet. It makes searching the internet so very, very easy. Some of the categories are, Site, search within a given domain, file type, IP address, site domain, definitions from pages, in the title, location, Bing near, source for the search, exact term, Google wild card, Google word in URL, BDG stocks, blogs for a given term, and many more categories. The programs has a Zoom Control, Spell Checker, and a special Address Search Bar. Pin BDGYsearches to the Windows desktop or task bar for easy searching over and over again. More info-Paul Guzis
- Name: Copernic Desktop Search 8.0.0
- File Size: 172.12MB
- Date: 3 Sep 2021
- License: Demo
- Price: $14.99(Knowledge Worker)/$25.49(Professional Edition)/$55.49(Advanced Edition)
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: 900 MB for install
- Other Requirements: none provided
- Language support: n/a
- Notes: all licenses are per year
Developer's Description: Why invest in a Windows Desktop Search tool? According to International Data Corporation, their survey reveals that information worker, you, spend most of their time performing document-related activity. Here are some interesting facts on how workers spend their time:
- 5 hours/week searching for documents.
- 2.3 hours/week searching for, but not finding documents.
That's at least 2.3 hours of hours wasted per week for having not the appropriate tools. According to their studies, time wasted in document creation and management activities costs the organization $ 9,071 per information worker per week. That's a lot in a year when you can install a tool, such as Copernic Desktop Search.
- Highly recommended:
- CDS has become the world's #1 Windows desktop search tool for PCs. For the past 10 years, companies have switched to Copernic Desktop Search because of it's easy-to-use, instant and reliable search engine.
- A track record you can trust:
- Copernic has been in business for 20 years. Our job is to help you search your documents faster.
- Install it, yourself:
- Copernic Desktop Search is a standalone software with a very simple installation process. Anyone can install it and it works on computers with very basic requirements.
- How safe is your data?
- We know how valuable your information is and we make sure that the information is kept in your environment. Copernic Desktop Search does not allow the transmission of your keywords, search results or their content back to Copernic. Therefore, we do not see what you are looking for or the content of your documents.
- Who uses Copernic?
- From home users, to small businesses, to mid-sized companies, to major corporations, Copernic Desktop Search has become the go-to Windows desktop search tool for PC users worldwide.