- Name: Express Zip Plus Edition 2.40
- File Size: 1.01MB
- Date: 14 Sep 2015
- License: Shareware
- Price: $40.00
- Eval: 14 Days
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32 and 64-bit operating systems supported)
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None.
Express Zip Software for file compression. Express Zip is an easy to use archiving and compression tool to create, edit, manage and extract zipped files and folders. You can compress files to reduce size for email transmission or conserve disk space. Also convert other files archives to zip files to easily open and extract from rar, tar, 7z, iso and more.
Fast and efficient file zipping and unzipping lets you create zip files of your important documents, images, music and more to save disk space, email, or burn to CD.
- Express Zip Software Features:
- Quickly create new zip files.
- Open and extract popular archive formats.
- Edit and move contents by managing zip files.
- Open encrypted archives or encrypt zip files.
- Email zip files easily.
- Easily convert archives to zip from other formats.
- Burn archived files to CD/DVD for long term backup.
- Right-click menu for easy Compress or Extract from file browser.
- Use multi-split zip archives to split large files into smaller zip files.
- Simple but powerful user interface with easy-to-use drag and drop functionality.
- Versatile command line features for automation.
More info-NCH Software
- Name: WinRAR 5.40
- File Size: 1.88MB(32-bit)/2.08MB (64-bit)
- Date: 1 Jun 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $29.00 (Single license) (all upgrades are free)
- Eval: 40 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10, (32 and 64-bit operating systems supported)
- Hardware Requirements: 32MB RAM
- Other Requirements: None
WinRAR is a 32-bit/64-bit Windows version of RAR Archiver, the powerful archiver and archive manager. WinRAR's main features are very strong general and multimedia compression, solid compression, archive protection from damage, processing of ZIP and other non-RAR archives, scanning archives for viruses, programmable self-extracting archives(SFX), authenticity verification, NTFS and Unicode support, strong AES encryption, support of multivolume archives, command line and graphical interface, drag-and-drop facility, wizard interface, theme support, folder tree panel, and multithread support. Since version 3.90 is also a WinRAR version for Windows x64 is available. If you use Windows x64, it is strongly recommended to install 64 bit WinRAR version. It provides a higher performance and better shell integration than 32 bit version. WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack and convert CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, Z, 7-Zip archives. WinRAR is available in over 40 languages. There is also a 64 Bit version available. The command line version RAR is available for Linux, DOS, OS/2, FreeBSD and MAC OS X. Pocket RAR, the free WinRAR version for Pocket PCs, completes the compression product range.