- Name: TreeSize 8.1.4
- File Size: 25.16MB
- Date: 2 Sep 2021
- License: Shareware
- Price: (Personal)$24.95/(Professional)$54.95
- Eval: 21 Days
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/ Servers 2003/2008/2012, (32 and 64-bit operating systems supported)
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None.
TreeSize is a powerful and flexible hard disk space manager for Windows. Find out which folders are the largest on your drives and recover megabytes on them. TreeSize Personal shows you the size, allocated and wasted space, the number of files, 3D charts, the last access date, the file owner, the NTFS compression rate and much more information for several folders or drives you choose. It also lets you search for old, big, temporary and duplicate files. The application has an intuitive Explorer-like user interface and it is fast and multi-threaded. TreeSize Personal can be started from the context menu of every folder or drive. Changes in this release:
- The analysis of local drives as administrator with activated statistics for file owners now works again with the usual speed.
- File Search: An error that could cause large files to not be correctly detected as duplicates has been fixed.
- A problem with exporting and importing very large file structures using the compressed .XML.ZIP format has been fixed.
More info-JAM Software
- Name: VeloSSD 220.127.116.11
- File Size: 24.58MB
- Date: 15 Mar 2022
- License: Shareware
- Price: $19.99
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/10/2003/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012/2016
- Hardware Requirements: 1 Hard Disk (HDD), 1 Solid State Disk (SSD)
- Other Requirements: n/a
- Language support: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Notes: Runs on 32 and 64-bit Windows
Developer's Description: VeloSSD SSD caching with VeloSSD from EliteBytes delivers the free scalable and cost effective software solution to catapult your Windows environment from HDD to SSD speeds. Also minimizes cost for SSD storage. Compatiblity ranges from XP 32 Bit to Windows 10 and Server 2016. SSD caching uses solid state drives (SSDs) to improve the performance of hard disk drives (HDDs) drastically. VeloSSD is a persistent, hardware-independent SSD cache for Windows. Professional and private IT environments worldwide are under intense pressure to both capital and operating cost savings as well as providing the best possible performance. With the improved performance you can serve more users with fewer servers, saving capital and operating costs. The end user experience gets improved through the faster system behaviour. The product is available in 4 Editions ranging from entry level up to High End professional Level. There is also a free downloadable trial available from: www.elitebytes.com. There are no capacity limits for the cache itself or the host volumes. During operation, one senses a drastic acceleration of applications and operating system. The software runs automatically in the background and requires no maintenance. Multicore CPUs are supported to enable maximum I / O throughput. SSD devices themselves can be used in RAID configurations to combine their I/O power. Several host Volumes can be cached with one SSD Volume. The installation is done very simply and quickly. Setup and application are available in many languages. More info-EliteBytes Limited