- Name: CheckMail 5.18.1
- File Size: 771KB
- Date: 9 Nov 2018
- License: Shareware
- Price: $20.00
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers2003/2008/2012, (32 and 64-bit operating systems supported)
- Hardware Requirements: 1MB free disk space.
- Other Requirements: None
CheckMail is a powerful POP3 email checking program, which notifies you when you have received new email. It allows you to check all your email accounts for new messages and preview or delete them before downloading to your computer. CheckMail saves time and money by allowing you to delete unwanted or large emails directly from the server without downloading them and you can even compose and send new emails directly with CheckMail, or reply to or forward existing ones. It supports custom notifications, multiple email accounts, sorting and filtering and much more. It is absolutely immune to viruses and other harmful email content, because it will never start any attachments, scripts, programs, etc. For home offices or small businesses, CheckMail can act as a server by collecting and sending emails for many users. CheckMail is ideal for computers with permanent internet connection, because it can check for new emails at regular intervals. If you connect to the internet manually, CheckMail will ask you to connect whenever you want to check for new emails.
- Changes in this release:
- New: reduced minimum update check interval to 7 days.
- Fix: crash with incorrectly formatted emails.
- Fix: layout for desktops with scaling factors other than 100%.
- Name: MailDetective 3.5.2593
- File Size: 12.4MB
- Date: 8 Sep 2018
- License: Shareware
- Price: Please see ADVSoft for pricing.
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/2012/8
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: The following mail servers are supported; Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/2000/5.5, Microsoft Office 365, MDaemon, Kerio Mail Server, Kerio Connect 7, Merak Mail Server, Visnetic Mail Server, QMail, SendMail, Communigate
MailDetective is a powerful monitoring application designed to effectively control email use in the corporate network. It is a great solution against frivolous employees who undermine corporate discipline and decrease productivity by sending and receiving non-work related emails. It can also help reduce the damage from the bandwidth misuse which costs companies millions dollars a year. MailDetective, as an e-mail monitoring tool, has already gained great popularity among the companies using Microsoft Exchange Server or MDaemon. You can work with several servers using one MailDetective installation. MailDetective also offers support for Microsoft SQL Server. One more useful new feature is letter subject reporting, including substring search.
MailDetective analyses mail server log files and provides the employer with detailed reports about private and business emails coming to and from the corporate network as well as traffic distribution by users and email addresses. You can instantly see the information about email use in the entire company, by particular employees or during specific time intervals. These reports have a well-defined layout, deliver information in a clear, eye-pleasing way and can be saved either in HTML or Excel format. A typical mail-by-recipients report contains such categories as email addresses of senders, local email traffic, external email traffic and traffic ratio. With such reports, you can easily monitor email traffic generated by your employees, expose non-work related emails and stop abusers. New in this release:
- [MDaemon] Support for Alt-N MDaemon 18.x