The export of this software may be restricted by the United States Government.
- Name: CryptoForge Decrypter 5.5.0
- File Size: 1.80MB
- Date: 2 Nov 2021
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2012/2012r2/2016
- Hardware Requirements: 2MB disc space
- Other Requirements: None provided.
- Language Support: English, Spanish
- Note: 32-bit or 64-bit Windows
Decrypter is a portable, freeware, and easy-to-use app that allows the decryption of files encrypted by CryptoForge encryption software. Decrypter is a stand-alone executable file that does not need to be installed on the computer, it can run from external USB drives, and it is just 1.8MB in size. Decrypter supports the decryption of all CryptoForge's encryption features like multiple encryption, file name encryption, and it can decrypt files of up to 16 terabytes. To decrypt a file, you just drop the encrypted file into the app's window, then enter the password, and you are done. Changes in this release: Added support for Windows Server 2019. Performance and usability improvements. More info-CryptoForge Encryption Software