- Name: CompleteFTP 12.0
- File Size: 35.1MB
- Date: 6 Dec 2018
- License: Commercial
- Price: $249.00
- Eval: 30 days
- System Requirements: Win XP/2003/Vista/7/8
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided
- Other Requirements: None.
CompleteFTP is a high performance Windows FTP server supporting secure FTP via FTPS (FTP over SSL), SFTP (FTP over SSH), HTTP, HTTPS and SCP. Features include remote administration, virtual file system, support for Windows and non-Windows users, and support for almost all FTP and SFTP clients. New in this release:
- New Web file-manager which includes file-sharing.
- New WebAdmin application for basic user administration.
- File system adapters for Amazon S3 and Azure TLS/SSL certificate expiring event.
- Add authenticator panel to users panel.
- Ability to set a per-user home-root.
- Enter path of Windows folders via text-editor.
- Allow user to return a log-in-as user-name from their DB authenticator query.
- Automatic Windows/AD authentication: Allow log-in-as user to be specified per AD group.
- Expose client certificate to custom .NET authentication extensions.
- Custom authenticators: make connection information accessible to authenticators.
- Allow administrators to change folder type in the manager.
- Allow administrators to add a date column in the real-time log viewer.
- Fix bug where HomeDirectory was ignored in advanced custom authentication extensions that use PK.
- Fix bug where 'Ignore filters' permission did not work properly for uploading of files via SFTP.
- Fix CompleteBox errors after sleep/resume.
More info-Enterprise Distributed Technologies
- Name: Sysax Multi Server 6.85
- File Size: 10.06MB
- Date: 1 Jul 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $197.00
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: None provided
- Other Requirements: None provided
Sysax Multi Server is a Secure FTP Server and SSH2 Secure Shell Server combined into a single product. It simultaneously supports remote access and file transfer using FTP, FTPS, SFTP, Telnet, and Secure Shell. It also supports web based file transfer using HTTP and HTTPS.
Sysax Multi Server can be administered using the control panel from the local computer or remotely through a browser based web adiministration interface. Users can be authenticated using local windows system accounts, active directory, or Sysax Server specific accounts.
Sysax Multi Server enables the execution of server scripts based on the triggers generated by user actions. For example, a script can be executed whenever a user has successfully logged in or has downloaded a file. The script can be used to send email notifications, perform additional file transfers and local file processing, or even run other programs.
Many advanced features such as download and upload resuming and file integrity verification using CRC, MD5, and SHA are also supported. Sysax Multi Server has passed the rigorous testing program for running on Windows Vista and has officially been certified for Windows Vista by Microsoft. A complete list of features is available on the product website at www.sysax.com. Sysax Multi Server is the only windows software solution you will ever need to support all internet file transfer protocols. More info-Codeorigin, LLC