- Name: Canvas X2019
- File Size: 280.0MB
- Date: 22 May 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $599.99(full price)($299.00 per year subscription price)
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64-bit O/S only)
- Hardware Requirements: Intel® Pentium® 4 or better 64-bit processor, 2 GB RAM installed, 1 GB free hard disk space (2 GB recommended) 16-bit color or higher (True color recommended) 1024x768 or higher screen resolution recommended DVD drive – to install from the installer disk.
- Other Requirements: None.
Canvas is how engineers and technical graphics professionals illustrate and communicate with confidence. Canvas' minimum precision levels and powerful object illustration and image editing tools ensure that the accuracy of your data is maintained from import right through to publication and beyond. Accelerate and streamline your technical illustration workflow from initial import and design to final presentation, facilitate collaboration, and improve your overall productivity with this complete technical illustration software solution. Technical Illustration As the preferred choice of technical illustrators in precision industries, Canvas comes with all the powerful vector object illustration and advanced raster image editing tools you need, in one integrated, flexible design environment. More info-ACD Systems International, Inc.
- Name: DrawPad Plus 5.24
- File Size: 5.23MB
- Date: 15 Aug 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $29.99
- Eval: 14 days
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: None provided
- Other Requirements: None provided
DrawPad Plus is a fully featured image composition and manipulation program, and an essential tool for all types of graphic design projects. Key features include pencil and brush tools, raster and vector images, image layers for non-destructive editing, and effects such as bevels and shadows. With the easy to use interface, you'll be able to immediately get working on your next project. Create banner ads or invitations, make sketches and paintings on your computer, draw diagrams, icons and other web graphics, and more with DrawPad Plus. Insert shape objects, including circles, rectangles, polygons, stars, word/thought bubbles or insert text. Fill areas with solid colors, gradients, patterns or textures. Editing features include crop, rotate, resize, and flip. DrawPad also supports png, bmp, jpg, gif, pdf, and svg formats. More info-NCH Software