- Name: OzGIS 14.7.0
- File Size: 66.34MB
- Date: 17 Jan 2020
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Servers 2000/2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided
- Other Requirements: None provided
- Notes: Only runs on 64-bit Windows.
OzGIS is an extensive system for the analysis and display of geographically referenced data. About 150 menus provide an enormous range of options for:
- importing data from databases, spreadsheets and Geographic Information Systems (GISs) or downloaded from Census Bureau or mapping agencies.
- processing data in preparation for display and analysis.
- display of data as several different types of maps and diagrams.
- facilities to analyze displayed data and to manipulate the maps.
- Special support for site catchment analysis, location/allocation and territory assignment.
The system can be used to analyze socio-economic and demographic data produced by censuses and surveys and to support management decisions associated with for example marketing, sales, site and personnel location, and advertising. Other spatial data such as environmental data can be displayed. Search OzGIS on YouTube for tutorial videos. More info-OzGIS