- Name: SoftPerfect Network Scanner 8.1
- File Size: 11.48MB
- Date: 24 May 2021
- License: Shareware
- Price: Single license (Home)$29.00/(Business)$49.00(other licenses available)
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Servers 2008r2/2012/2016/2019
- Hardware Requirements: not provided
- Other Requirements: not provided
- Language support: not provided
- Notes: n/a
Developer's Description: This fast, highly configurable IPv4/IPv6 scanner can streamline many of your network support procedures. Its well-designed interface, light weight and portability coupled with an extensive range of options and advanced features make SoftPerfect Network Scanner an invaluable tool, whether you are a professional system administrator, someone providing occasional network maintenance, or a general user interested in computer security.
SoftPerfect Network Scanner can ping computers, scan ports, discover shared folders and retrieve practically any information about network devices via WMI, SNMP, HTTP, SSH and PowerShell. It also scans for remote services, registry, files and performance counters; offers flexible filtering and display options and exports NetScan results to a variety of formats from XML to JSON.
- Changes in this release:
- Added: WS-Discovery support to locate services in a local network.
- Added: separate setting for maximum number of threads in live display.
- Added: scan result export to SQLite database for further processing.
- Improved: UPnP discovery allows to scan detected devices and shows device type.
- Improved: scanning for shares on macOS detects disk space, writability and security.
- Fixed: filter display in the recent list if only one filter was defined.
- Fixed: applications sorting order when a new item is added.
- Fixed: resolution of non-ASCII computer names.
More info-SoftPerfect Pty Ltd, Australia
- Name: Total Network Inventory 5.0
- File Size: 36.94MB
- Date: 28 May 2021
- License: Shareware
- Price: $90.00
- Eval: 60 days
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: 1Ghz CPU, 512MB RAM, 50MB free disk space
- Other Requirements: n/a
- Language support: n/a
- Notes: n/a
Developer's Description: Build an inventory of your entire network without leaving a chair! Total Network Inventory will scan your entire network, query all servers, workstations and appliances discovered, and record important information about every piece of hardware found on your network. Make a perfect, effortless, hassle-free inventory. The network inventory builder is able to query all network devices no matter how large or diverse your network is! Do you know the number of workstations still running Windows 95 or missing the latest updates? Total Network Inventory obtains essential information about each and every computer on your network in real-time including information on all service packs and hotfixes applied. The network inventory builder will store and organize information, providing you with a comprehensive report on a chosen subject in just a few clicks. With Total Network Inventory, all information about your network equipment is right at your fingertips! Have a budget to spend on hardw are upgrades? With Total Network Inventory, it's easy to figure out the oldest computers on your network. Just run Total Network Inventory, let it scan your network, and click to generate a comprehensive network inventory report detailing components used in each and every PC on the LAN. Click once more, and you'll see the oldest PCs appear on top of the list. It's just that simple! Total Network Inventory can scan your entire network remotely, without you having to leave a chair or installing anything onto the PCs being scanned. Using Total Network Inventory is safe and secure; no data will ever leave corporate premises. Thanks to the step-by-step Scan Wizards, scanning your entire LAN to make a network inventory is as easy as clicking "Next". Detailed reports are easy to produce and a breathe to read, providing important information about your network inventory presented in a simple way. More info-Softinventive Lab