- Name: CoffeeCup Responsive Content Slider 1.2.574
- File Size: 49.3MB
- Date: 6 Nov 2015
- License: Shareware
- Price: $99.00
- Eval: 21 days
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: IE 10 or higher
Create responsive, searchable, and accessible slideshows. Use custom animations and transitions to increase engagement and support interactions. Content sliders are the new hipsters and for good reason. They're soo gonna click that button.
- Custom content slides in minutes:
- Slideshows look cool and are great at grabbing the viewers attention. Create product presentations, promotion notices, news highlights, event summaries, portfolio overviews, or direct visitors to key-locations. Use custom loops and speeds to play your story.
- Full design control. No coding:
- Craft authentic messages for each individual slide. Use pictures, text, fonts, buttons, icons and more to convert viewers into clickers. Perfect for simple picture-based slide shows. Or layer it up and use the various content elements and powerful design tools to create interactive experiences that are out of this world.
- Animate Anything:
- Select from slick prebuilt animations or define your own. To create custom animations simply select a slide or element and choose from 44+ possible move in and out effects. Play with timing and delays on appearing and disappearing slides, text, buttons, images, overlays and more.
More info-CoffeeCup Software
- Name: iMindQ 188.8.131.52358
- File Size: 114.69MB
- Date: 3 Dec 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $49.00
- Eval: 15 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, (32 and 64-bit operating systems supported)
- Hardware Requirements: Intel® 1.4 GHz processor or equivalent, 512MB of RAM, 114 MB of available hard disk space (during install)
- Other Requirements: None provided.
iMindQ is desktop software solution that enables users to clarify and stimulate visual thinking, by creating intuitive mind maps. It supports creativity, productivity, and memorization, and has the ability to solve problems in a visual way. iMindQ has a flexible space for creating and prioritizing ideas, project planning options, a research panel, and an option for saving in the format of interactive HTML reflective maps and presenting the content with one click. Mind maps, flowcharts, concept maps, Gantt charts, WBS charts, Organizational charts and other types of diagrams that are being increasingly used in order to present key information in a rather easily memorable and understandable format, can be best created with iMindQ software. It is a great instrument to use when generating new ideas or when trying to get the most of a major workload or information overflow. The file format of ImindQ is .dmmx, and is specific for the software. Besides the default file format, ImindQ works with the following file formats: .dmmw, .dmms, .dmmt, .xmind, .mm, .mmap, and .xmmap. iMindQ software can run on Windows and Mac operating systems. Beside Windows (Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows vista) and Mac (Mac OS 10.10, 10.9, and 10.8), iMindQ can run on iOS and Android. More than 200.000 active users are using iMindQ mind mapping software and its templates for their everyday activities and business challenges in order to stimulate thinking, innovate, visually present ideas and solve problems more efficiently. More info-Seavus