- Name: uMark 6
- File Size: 8.53MB
- Date: 27 Dec 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $29.00
- Eval: 15 days (fully functional during trial)
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: .NET Framework 4.0
- Language Support: English, Dutch, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
Protect your digital photos with uMark. uMark is a powerful batch photo watermark software. It enables you to add visible watermarks to your digital images and photos. Be it your company name, logo, copyright notice, shapes, borders, QR codes or EXIF properties - uMark can add all! You can set a custom font and color, adjust opacity level and transparency, and insert special characters like and . The watermark can be placed anywhere on the image, using customizable presets or exact x/y positioning.
uMark supports multiple image formats and lets you convert your images from one format to the other. With uMark you can also rotate and tile your watermarks. Once you have designed your watermark, you can save the settings for later use. uMark can add itself to the Windows Explorer right click context menu for images so that you can add watermarks to the images directly from Windows Explorer. uMark saves watermarked images in a separate folder so your originals remain unchanged.
What's more - uMark can be used as a batch thumbnail generator, batch converter and an image viewer as well. You can also add filters, border and shadow to enhance the look of your photos.
- New in this release:
- Improved processing, better memory management.
- Watermarking process can be paused/canceled.
- Ability to drag photos from Windows Explorer to uMark.
More info-Uconomix Technologies Private Limited