- Name: Advanced CSV Converter 7.15
- File Size: 3.32MB
- Date: 18 May 2021
- License: Shareware
- Price: $39.95
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System Windows 95/98/Me/NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, (32 and 64-bit operating systems supported)
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other: None.
Advanced CSV Converter is a powerful and user-friendly application which allows you to convert any CSV files into a wide variety of other formats including XLS, XLSX, DBF, SQL, HTML, Fixed Text and various other common document and database formats. Ten output formats in total are supported. When you want to convert a file, you can use the wizard-driven interface to get the job done quickly and efficiently. All you need to do is choose the original CSV file, choose the format for the output file and then choose a target folder. You can also customize the conversion process by selecting columns which you want to prevent from being converted and placed in the output file. Thanks to its well-written and especially efficient algorithm, converting files with Advanced CSV Converter is fast and accurate. You will not lose any important data once it is converted. Extra features included are a batch conversion mode and command line support for more advanced users. Advanced CSV Converter is available for all versions of Windows, including 64-bit editions. New in this release:
- Fixed the issue with option "/COLUMNS"
- Improved conversion to SQL format.
- Minor improvements.
More info- HiBase Group
- Name: DocuFreezer 3.2
- File Size: 145.12MB
- Date: 5 Jul 2021
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP(sp3)/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II X2
- Other Requirements: None provided
DocuFreezer is a batch file converter for Windows. DocuFreezer file conversion core processes different documents and images: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project documents, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Visio drawings, images, text files, and more. This simple software can batch convert multiple files at once. Popular scenarios & tasks: PDF to JPG, PDF to TIFF, DOC to PDF, XPS to PDF, XLS to PDF, JPG to PDF, Outlook emails to PDF, HTML to PDF, Text to PDF, OCR PDF to words, and more.
DocuFreezer automatically converts many files added to a list preserving the structure and color attributes of your original files. DocuFreezer output files are device independent and will be properly displayed on most PCs or other devices after conversion. The software can handle 70+ types of files and convert them to PDF, JPG, PNG, TIFF or TXT formats. It is also an OCR app - it can recognize text and save files to searchable PDF or TXT. You can find more information about DocuFreezer features at https://www.docufreezer.com.
Users of Microsoft Office 2007 SP2, 2010 or 2013 (or newer versions) can benefit from the ability to convert Microsoft Office Word documents, Excel worksheets, PowerPoint presentations, Publisher, Visio files. Advanced options are also available for eDrawings, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Solid Edge users - they can quickly save their DWG, DXF, DFT and other types of drawings to PDF or popular image formats.
- What's new in the latest version:
- Convert MathCAD Prime MCDX and MCTX files
- Set page range and extract PDF pages
- Reduce output PDF file size when converting Word DOC and DOCX
- Save output files to the source folder
- Arrange multiple document pages on one sheet
- Set compression for output TIFF files
- Improved TIFF to PDF conversion
- Improved conversion of AutoCAD to PDF and images
- Improved JPEG to PDF conversion for increased performance
- Fixed combining documents and images to a single multipage PDF
- Other improvements and fixes
More info-fCoder SIA